View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 06:39 AM   #1279
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Luci gets taught a lesson! Hamel

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
“Curiosity the cat!” Luci is a stupid cat. She was told to be at OT’s studio at 8. She was told to look around. Does Luci follow instructions? No she doesn’t. Why? Beacause she’s too slutty for her own good. Her overactive sluttiness makes her the dumbest little slut. After a moment of looking around the studio she finds a block with a lock. So what does she do? She locks herself in.
Some people might be angry at how stupid Luci behaved, but OT isn’t like that. He’s the understanding type. He simply explains that the lock Luci used was supposed to be thrown away because the key had been lost. Rather than waste the opportunity he takes full advantage of her predicament.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luci gets taught a lesson!

My friend shrugged Mumbai

Release Year: 2022
It was the thought of lying in the dark that stopped me from calling, and the scent of supposed love, and the emptiness, the loneliness, the unhappiness that was always worse after it was over. I was fumbling in the dark. When I finally made the call, he told me to come alone and to wear a skirt and blouse. No underwear. My hands shook. I shaved everything that night. Everything but my head. I shoved a chair in front of the mirror and sat in it, naked. I touched myself, my legs spread and feet resting against the wall on either side of the mirror. I investigated each fold of my pussy and cunt, then touched my fingers to my mouth, tasting myself. And I fondled my breasts, watching, playing with my nipples until they hardened. I slipped my fingers in and out of myself, the fingers of one hand in my asshole, the fingers of the other in my cunt. And all the while, I watched. I was a stranger to myself.
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My friend shrugged

Guinea Betty La Jara

Betty made the call; she wanted to come back. It was a great coincidence. We were working on designing and fabricating metal restraints. We had several pieces ready to go and Betty will be the guinea pig to try one out. Two inch by one quarter inch steel strap was fashioned into a fiddle. Then a leg spreader was designed to lock on to the ankles. We made sure there was an attachment point in the middle of the leg spreader. Now she is flipped around like a frog by attaching the fiddle to the spreader. In order to fuel the anticipation and tease, her panties stayed on for now. Her bum cheeks are nicely soiled by wiggling around on the dirty garage floor. This will be a nice contrast to the red welts that the cane can paint.
Duration: 1:21:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4799kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guinea Betty

Meet Mollie Rose Manasquan

She starts off bound with tape. It isn't the way she thought this was going to start, but quickly it begins to turn into something else. A metal collar around her neck attaches her by a chain to the ceiling. It keeps her in place in a way she did not expect. She can't relax her legs or even slouch without the metal pulling against her throat. Worse, she can't move far from where she is. PD knows it and takes full advantage, whipping her ass mercilessly.
When the iron is around her wrists and ankles she moves down to the floor. The bar that keeps her legs apart exposes her pussy to a brutal caning. Her tits are tied off to make them more sensitive for their own abuse. She talked about it earlier, the effect bondage and discipline has on her body. The bruises haven't even started to form but her pussy is dripping wet. She isn't quite able to cum from the pain but the Hitachi on her clit will get her the rest of the way there.
Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meet Mollie Rose

Cherry Torn Indian Lake

For the first time, doing live shows. All action flowing in real time right in front of your eyes. And there is no better person to in the the inaugural debut of our live shows then Cherry Torn. Cherry is a natural born pervert that craves the rough handling and bondage that Sexuallybroken specializes in. Today this cum slut will get worked over until her brain meat melts.
Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn

Poor Sales Part 2 Kwethluk

When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top.
Duration: 37:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 2

The Joy of Suffering Squire

The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room. The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before. had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure. With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Joy of Suffering
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03625 секунды с 9 запросами