Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Straight Ass Students Hereford

Release Year: 2004
Studio: S.E.V.P. Pictures
Cast: Valinus, John, Sarpe, Reb Boy, Rinocer, Al, Gal, Pitico
Genres: twinks, bareback, threeway, couplesmanal, fuckin` & suckin`
Wee to beautiful Carl Gustav Dormitory, where all the boys are young, lean and smooth; all the cocks are long, thick and uncut; and all the fucking is bareback. And there's a of fucking – I'm guessing these boys don't get terrific grades, judging from the readiness with which they drop studying so they can drop pants.It's impossible to identify the boys by name (so why name them?), making it difficult to describe the scenes. Some are very cute, some less so. But each scene includes some serious fucking – clearly there's not a virgin in the cast, no matter how dewy-eyed they are – and a tidal wave of facial cumshots. We get a three-way, a couple of voyeurs, some flip-flopping, and an almost romantic bathtub scene.I couldn't find the director's name anywhere in the video or on the box, but he must be really good looking, because all the boys keep staring longingly at him, no matter how ferociously they're getting fucked. It's kind of distracting, actually. I didn't feel that I was part of the scene and the boys were looking at me, if that was the point – I just got the feeling they weren't very consistently excited by what they were doing – as if, despite all the heavy breathing, it were just another night of homework.Still, if you like 'em young and horny – and covered in spooge – you'll enjoy this movie.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:29:56
Video: 704x544, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Ass Students

Kiss vol.5th Sumbe

Release Year: 2011
Studio: COAT West
Cast: Kai, Yusuke, Jin, Shogo, Kazuki, Soh, Shun, Haruto, Teru
Genres: Asian, Oral/Anal Sex, Threesome, Rimming, Fingering, Kisses, Cumshots, Twinks, Studs
唇と唇が重なり、舌と舌が絡み合う� � そして指が肌を伝い、エロティシズ� �を奏で出す… から始まる4つのロマンス「」第5弾が 満を持して登場!! 今回のテーマは原点回帰、が紡ぎ出� �「エロティシズム」! 初登場の杉浦省吾は仁の魅力に惹き� �けられ、唇を、体を、そして仁の全� ��を己の体に染み込ませる… 口移しの 熱く火照った裕典の体、憧れの先輩� �櫂… その唇で体中の熱を奪って欲しい… 欲情の 夏川の絶体絶命のピンチが思わぬ展� �!木村のっ気に満たされていく正直な 体… 微酔の で復活を遂げた瞬も初参戦! 輝・陽斗の後輩2人に仕掛けた寝起き� ��ッキリが3人の性欲をも目覚めさせ� �快楽の坩堝へと誘う… 享楽の 時に甘く、時に激しいエロティック� �があなたの欲望を刺激する…
Format: avi
Duration: 2:36:09
Video: 640x368, DivX 5, 942kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiss vol.5th

Fuck Me Like the Slut I Am South Richmond Hill

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Spritzz
Cast: Kai Cruz, Mika Poika, Zano Mann, Basti Winkler and more
Genres: Twinks, Jocks, Anal, Oral, Blonds, Cumhots, Uncut cocks, big cocks
Angelo works as a pizza deliverer in Berlin and as he's an attractive young bloke he often gets chatted up. His next customer is very lucky indeed as Angelo's arse needs a thorough pounding today. At his expense a mate of his even joins them for a hot threesome. Four more fuck scenes feature a group of young lads spurting their cum like there's no tomorrow, plus a bonus showing a selection of "
Duration: 1:35:27
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1583kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Me Like the Slut I Am

Re D vol.5 Micanopy

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Coat West
Genres: Asian, Threesome, Group, Oral/Anal Sex, Fetish, BDSM, Fingering, Toy, Waxing, Handjob, Cumshots
アイドル特集!!翼、壱がついに生贄に …。拉致緊縛強姦、悦虐蝋燭…。
ぶちまける牛乳浣腸と驚愕の満開ア� �ルローズ!!
新顔な2人には拳と大量スペルマの洗� ��を…。いざ阿鼻叫喚の世界へ!!!
Duration: 2:05:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Re D vol.5

On Barrowd Time Griffin Barrows Double Feature part 1 Groton

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Griff (RickAndGriff), Griffin Barrows, Rick (RickAndGriff)
RawFuckClub - On Barrowd Time:~ Griffin Barrows Double Feature #1 - Our Chicago threeway fuck and suck fest with the handsome Griffin Barrows.
Duration: 44:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2341kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 809.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On Barrowd Time Griffin Barrows Double Feature part 1

Out of Tenerife Chickasaw

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Foerster Media
Cast: Alex Belour Carlos Chekka Mario Foerster Jack Horny Pedro Foerster Pedro De La Vega Domenik
Genres: Euro, International, Outdoors Action, Safe Sex, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Threesome
Puerto de la Cruz lies at the volcano mountains in the north of Tenerife. At night, one could think to be in Acapulco. The lights over the sea go out slowly as the day breaks. The sun rises. The Teide, the highest mountain in Spain, stands majestically over the island with its snow-covered peak. The young vacation guest from Germany and Spain conquer the city, the beach and the pools!
Duration: 1:44:49
Video: 720x542, XviD, 1827kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Out of Tenerife

Hot 3some Duncan Sheen, Jamie Kelvin & Martin Dajnar 1080p Birdsnest

Cast: Duncan Sheen, Jamie Kelvin, Martin Dajnar
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Threesome, Bareback
Duncan Sheen was coming over to hang with his buddy Martin Dajnar, but he wasn't home. Luckily, Martin's twink stepson, Jamie Kelvin, kept him company until arrived to join them. Duncan was down to wait but was shocked when Jamie touched his leg and told him to keep quiet. Kelvin wanted his cock, and Duncan was ready to give it. Jamie swallowed Duncan's cock and loved feeling it in the back of his throat, but he would rather feel it up his hole. He didn't have to wait long as he took Duncan's cock for a ride. That's when Martin came home and joined in on the fun. Jamie rode dick while sucking cock as the two men switched positions. Martin fucked Jamie's tight hole while showing his boy off to his friend. They worked Jamie until he couldn't hold back, which opened the cum floodgates.
Duration: 21:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

File size: 797.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot 3some Duncan Sheen, Jamie Kelvin & Martin Dajnar 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.01796 секунды с 9 запросами