hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Bound and gagged, nipple clamped

Bound and gagged, nipple clamped

Release Year: 2010
Video language: English

The best part of capturing a man is when he's been punished and sexually abused to the point where he's totally given up on escape or mercy from his tormentors. Vasia has reached this state - he's subjugated, beaten and at my beck and call - when I want to use him, I just snap my fingers and he's at my side, willing to do anything to avoid more pain.
I'm playing pool with my mate Harvey when the idea strikes me - I'm going to use Vasia to make the game more entertaining. He cowers, casting piteous glances at Harvey, begging, "Help me! Please help me!" Sadly for Vasia, the sniggering stranger is entirely on my side, and just laughs at the straight boy's pathetic attempts to be rescued.
Meanwhile, I truss Vasia up to the ceiling, and get to work preparing him for a cruelly inventive game of pool. After putting a spreader bar on his legs and clamping up his nipples for my own sadistic pleasure, I tie a large bucket to Vasia's nutsack, and he snivels in terror as I explain the rules of the game to Harvey.
"Whenever one of us pots a ball, this stupid straight boy has to catch it in his bucket. But the trick is, if he doesn't catch it, I've got a nice hard flogger here with his name on it."
Vasia wails in dismay at the grossly unfair twist, which can only result in his agony, one way or another. But I don't give a shit, and after shoving a gag into his mouth, the game begins. But the odds are stacked against the helpless lad - we've already potted two balls, which means an immediate test run of ball catching for the miserable straight boy.
Harvey rolls the first ball down the table, but stupid, clumsy Vasia leans away from it in fear, and the ball bounces onto the floor. He's failed. I pick up the flogger and give him a mighty wallop, before rolling the next ball straight into the bucket - clunk!
As we continue with the game, laughing and joking, Vasia has no choice but to watch intently as the game unfolds, his face crumpling in fear and disappointment every time one of us pots a ball. Each heavy ball that thuds into his bucket elicits a loud wail of agony, but the straight boy soon gets better at catching them, as he tries desperately to avoid the harsh lashings with the whip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:12
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2340kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 233.1 MB
Download Bound and gagged, nipple clamped
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04922 секунды с 9 запросами