View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 04:28 PM   #355
hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mo in Shrinks Like a Frightened Turtle

Mo in - Shrinks Like a Frightened Turtle

Mo is only 18 and still has lots of baby fat and was looking nubile in her tight white T-shirt and short lacy miniskirt. Despite the chubby cheeks her pretty face is much older looking with her arched eyebrows and easy smile. Her straw like two colored hair is no doubt the result of the purchased femininity of hair extensions which will look much better when grown out. She disrobes quickly and we see she is a short in stature and will appeal mainly to men who like there girls with a bit of meat on them, yet because of her youth her fat little tummy and ass still look sexy. She begins to stroke her plump little cock with two fingers and then decides to sit in the water and proceeds to wash her shedink and large unshaven pubes. Looking down on her puffy little hormonal tits and moist crotch I could not help but get my hard cock in the scene which she happily slurps and this causes her cock to grow and the pink head to emerge like an unfrightened turtle but the little guy is soon scared back into his shell.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3958kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 327.4 MB
Download Mo in - Shrinks Like a Frightened Turtle
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04124 секунды с 9 запросами