Old 03-17-2016, 09:20 PM   #360
hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Human mattress

Human mattress.

Video language: English

Trapped in stocks bridegroom Pierce has been rogered by Ed. What we'd witnessed was like two on heat. The animalistic humping of the two straight men made us both incredibly turned on. Stan is so aroused, he wants to offload his balls up Pierce's already aching hole, straight away. But what to do with Ed? He has only just shot a bucketload of straight love piss over his mate. I know - he can make himself useful as a human mattress.
Lying flat on the ground, with his naked pal placed on top of him, Ed has a ring side seat for Pierce's defilement. With Pierce's cock pressed into his chest, Ed's eyes, nose and mouth are right next to Pierce's inviting crack. The perfect vantage point to view Stan's hard weapon approaching. It is only when the top's arse descends onto his face that the enormity of what Ed is about to behold really dawns on him. Ed's best friend in the whole world is going to be buggered and its going to happen right there in front of his face.
Stan starts ploughing into Pierce, with little regard for the athletic straight's comfort. Evidence of Pierce's misery comes quickly for Ed in the form of hot breaths from Pierce's pleading loud screams. From the wings, I notice what Ed must surely be thinking. There must be a way of shutting Pierce up AND finding a use for his mouth, positioned as it is right next to Ed's wedding-tackle. Helpfully I come in, pop it into Pierce's mouth and demand that he suck it.
A blow job is one thing, but the inclusion of hot bursts of screaming brought about by Pierce's anal torment clearly adds to the pleasure for Ed. Despite being recently drained, his dick responds in his buddy's wet reluctant mouth.
Unfortunately for Pierce, while suckling on his friend's meat, Stan takes his silence as an invitation to go harder into him. It isn't long before Stan is using his thick cock to give Pierce a hole-widening drilling he will never forget. Pierce stops sucking in order to scream the place down, but Stan's response is to use his strong hands to shove Pierce's head back down onto Ed's succulent dick. The combination of it sends Pierce to a new depth of sexual misery.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:36
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2116kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 121.7 MB
Download Human mattress.
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03427 секунды с 9 запросами