View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 06:45 AM   #4548
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cici Rhodes - Assylum Santa Cruz

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal
Video language: English
In a dark corner of the room, locked away for safety, Cici Rhodes waits, miserably. In a dark corner of her mind, locked away tightly, is what she is waiting for.
The days and nights have strung together in a whirlwind of isolation, humiliation and violation. She doesn't know what is real any more and which of those experiences she has conjured in her mind.
Cici doesn't think she's crazy. She's pretty sure she doesn't need to be kept in a straight jacket, shackled to the walls. But if these are the kinds of fantasies she has when she is alone, maybe it is for the best.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cici Rhodes - Assylum

Rain DeGrey - Basket of Flesh: Filthy Anal Slut Hanoverton

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
One thing strikes fear into the heart of Rain DeGrey like nothing else. Electricity. It triggers a primal fear in her, one that instantly has her kicking and screaming, begging for mercy.
The first time she is hung up in a net for me, over a bed of spikes, and I use my big, red poker to to get her going. This filthy anal slut begs for a huge rubber cock in her ass, rather than face a few good shocks.
She may have bargained herself away from that tool but there was no way I was letting her through the day without feeling some jolts. Instead I ran the current to her nipples and lit her up til I could hear her screams through the gag.
And for her last trick I've got her laying back in her seat, giant tits exposed to the whip and a few dabs of my special mystery cream applied directly to her clit. The single tail gets a few little peeps out of her, but it is the sadistic serum that really has her howling.
Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey - Basket of Flesh: Filthy Anal Slut

Grabbed Hypnotic - Domination HD Gibsonia

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Ass Licking
Gigi is back for one film. Her muscles gained by training at cabbage fields are as real as her screams. On the other hand our Gigi's determination is so strong that I dared to lay a wager with Pervert. Neither me nor the viewers are going to be disappointed. Mona said that Joey would be able to cum. She didn't say that she would make it easy and she never promised that she could do it on her own timetable. Joey probably should have read the fine print, because she is in for a lot more than she bargained for.
Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5257kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grabbed Hypnotic - Domination HD

Fraternite HD Remaster Belgrade

Release Year: 2023
Release year: 2023
Genre: ADV, School, Vaginal, Anal, Blowjob, Oral, BDSM, Humiliation, Sex Toys, Virgin, Torture, Group, Guro, Pervert, Bukkake, Bigtits, DFC/Tiny tits/Small Breasts, Fisting
Censorship: yes
Developer/Publisher: CLOCKUP
Platform: PC/Windows
Publication type: Original (licensed)
Medication: Not required
Version: Final
Game language (plot): Japanese, English
Interface language: Japanese
Voice language: Japanese
System requirements:
OS: Win 7/8.1/10 | CPU: [email protected] | RAM: 4 GB | VRAM: 1 GB | HDD: 7.1 GB
Description:
The girl Mio, who was deeply traumatized and depressed after being involved in a gang case, gradually regains her will to live after interacting with Yuka online. Mio then asks her company to move to the town where Yuka lives in order to seek further "rescue". The family wholeheartedly supports the request and wishes her a speedy recovery. Mio and her two younger friends, Taichi and Mei, start life with a clean slate.
However, the company's joyful new life slowly crumbles when Mio, at Yuki's request, decides to join the Brotherhood Club, a shady off-campus organization. Meanwhile, Taichi begins to develop feelings for his classmate Megumi, whom he saw on the street on the first day after moving in. However, he soon learns that Megumi is also a member of this strange club.
Mentally wounded girls in search of "salvation" and Taichi, seeking to help them, cross paths, which leads to a new tragedy...
Total size: 7.1 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fraternite HD Remaster

The sadist circle: Rough Humilation & Tortures Sumpter

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Domino Anders Lisa Fogel Red Hibisca Rene
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Pump, Big Tits, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
An eccentric pig farmer lives with his slave on a very lonely farm. A meeting of the sadist circle is on the agenda today. Domino Anders introduces his extremely busty property to the higher disciplines of sadism and masochism. Pleasure torture and humiliation reaching the limits awaits her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:40:37
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The sadist circle: Rough Humilation & Tortures

Nikki Darling & Abigail Dupree - Tough Love (Part 3) Ameagle

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Rope
Rain DeGrey has some more tough love for Nikki Darling. The bulb at the end of the ass hook is massive. There's no way it could slide easily into Nikki's tight ass hole. But Rain doesn't care if it goes in easy, it is going in. She forces it pass the tight ring of muscles at the entrance to Nikki's back door and Nikki lets out a little squeak of distress in response. The double penetration makes her really feel the pressure inside of her. She's so full, with a huge hook in her butt and a giant dildo in her pussy, barely able to move in her bondage. That won't help when it comes time to take the caning she has coming. In fact, that is when she really starts crying.
Duration: 45:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Darling & Abigail Dupree - Tough Love (Part 3)

Fuck-In Closet Lanaken

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Paige has a tough, domme side to her that Master Mercies wanted to break down into submission. So he had her dress up like a tough girl, then fucked her face until her submission came spewing out with her slobber. It's as if her tough side was a closet for her subservience today, and Master Mercies had a lot of fun with the things inside that closet.
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9410kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck-In Closet
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06447 секунды с 9 запросами