View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 06:50 AM   #2879
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury Remington

Each satin blouse and high heeled secretary hired to his construction company signed an agreement never to argue when it came to the unusual discipline policy. Whether they were late just once, mis-filed documents, or wore a skirt longer than their brute of a business manager’s miniscule hemline preference; any wrong doing was dealt with in a swift penalty and punishment. Sandra and Ami have been taken to a particular area of the warehouse, after handing in the latest sales figures a moment past their . Steel holds the twosome side-by-side, they are bent over, short skirts riding up their pantyhosed legs and heads pulled down by gags attached to this specially devised bondage frame. They await their fate with chinks and jingles from metal restraints set off by the secretaries’ struggles. Their broad shouldered boss has chosen implements of punishment - industrial strength Hitachi's! Every last orgasm is wrung out of his enduring employees. He takes a photo of each MILF for their disciplinary file. One of these days the curvy colleagues will learn not to antagonize their boss with misdemeanors, but not today.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5172kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 516.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury

And do not whine me here! Monteria

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Reina Rae
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Natural Tits
Video language: English
Beautiful Latina Reina is the first ever Hoby's Hotties Rough Sex Contract Model. In her second scene she gets roughly punished for being a bad girl. She tells us in her interview that she loves the way roughs her up. She's wearing a collar and leash and I tell her to get on her knees and slap her face and spit on her. I fuck her face roughly and put my fingers down her throat. I sit on her face and she eats my ass. I grab her by the neck and put her up against the wall and finger her asshole. I pound her pussy hard from behind and put her in a full nelson. I flip her upside down on the couch and fuck her throat. She eats my ass more and I slap her face and spit on her. I spank her ass with a paddle and leave bruises. I pound her tight little fuck hole then finger her asshole and put a butt plug in it. I fuck her more then she bends over and sucks my cock with her ass toward the camera. She bends me on the couch and I fuck her throat. She rides my cock then I slap her and spit on her face over and over. I switch to POV and she sucks my cock and eats my ass. I fuck her more then I shove a 13 inch dildo down her throat and sit on her face. I switch to POV and she licks my nipple and worships my body. I fuck her face in a 69 then I destoy her pussy with my cock. She eats my ass then I flip her upside down and throat fuck her. I handcuff her against the wall and fuck her face until I blow a Giant load in it. Reina was a good girl for !!
Duration: 1:31:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3072kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: And do not whine me here!

Mio Kuraki Sadistic Lady vol.05 Anchorage

Release Year: 2011
Studio: U & K
Cast: Mio Kuraki
Genres: Handjob,Footjob,Facesitting,Strapon,Asian
"Mio" of subordinates that thepany transformed into a queen today, both physically and mentally. Continue to blame greedy Cunnilingus Choking, Handjob Dimension stop, reverse strap-on dildo and anal play while the boss man bullying M. Handjob launch in play while baby is punishment. The final reward of holy water from the "Mio" was aroused to the Queen. Work full specification of torture M man all anal scene.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:07:59
Video: 800x450, XviD, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mio Kuraki Sadistic Lady vol.05

Dirty Slave Punished & Fisted By London River Anna

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Marcelo, London River
Genres: BDSM, Femdom, Bondage, Anal Fisting, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Vibrator, Dildo
Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited. It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. A dick on a stick shoved up his ass and propped on the floor behind him helps him maintain his posture as I test out the flogger and single tail on his delicate skin. He starts whimpering and shrieking and finally losses concentration on his perfect presentation and drops the dick out of his ass. This just gives me one more thing to hit him with as the stick works nicely as a club. I seat him on the pipes and start working him over with hard slaps. Then I take out a particularly vicious spatula and start marking him with that. As he shrieks I just get more excited. I hold him affectionately around the waist while I continue hurting him and soaks me in the sound of his deafening screams. I then bend him over and put an assortment of objects in his ass including my fist and a particularly large red dildo. Finally I tie him down on a box and put an electric plug up his ass. The electricity makes him groan with delights. I am so impressed with Marcelo that I cannot let him leave without giving him and orgasm. Marcelo and I are affectionate people. Luckily both of us like to show it the hard way.
Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Slave Punished & Fisted By London River

Sweet Mega The Best Gold Hot Collection Of Punished Plumpers. Part 3. Antigonish

Release Year: 2024
A lot of pain and torture. Watch and enjoy the beautiful view.

Total size: 5.5 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Mega The Best Gold Hot Collection Of Punished Plumpers. Part 3.

Painful Summer Osnabrock

Release Year: 2024
Two girls go and spend summer with relatives. They quickly learn that discipline - it is very serious in their family. For several weeks of the girl plop down a hand and also are punished by a belt, a wooden oar, rods, a hairbrush and a kitchen skimmer.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1417kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Summer

The Delivery Pt. 3 Harbor City

Cast: Brittany Elway
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishmen
The Delivery 3 starring Natasha Zare, Shortiii, Kelle Martina, Brittany ElwayGo back in time to Natasha zares college years as she creates the futuristic sadistic shock collar at will control so many slaves around the world.Natasha starts by controlling her house mate shocking her into submission over late rent. Follow Bugs 'Brittany Elway' as she searches to find slaves and set them free from Natasha's evil game. But she finds the power of the dominant Natashia is too hard to resist and she is quickly collared and shocked into submission. Shortiii is locked, plugged and shocked in her Advanced chastity belt. Follow her as she begins a search for the key.
Duration: 37:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Delivery Pt. 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04337 секунды с 9 запросами