Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Nikki Darling & Abigail Dupree - Tough Love (Part 3) Solon Mills

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Rope
Video language: English
Rain DeGrey has some more tough love for Nikki Darling. The bulb at the end of the ass hook is massive. There's no way it could slide easily into Nikki's tight ass hole. But Rain doesn't care if it goes in easy, it is going in. She forces it pass the tight ring of muscles at the entrance to Nikki's back door and Nikki lets out a little squeak of distress in response. The double penetration makes her really feel the pressure inside of her. She's so full, with a huge hook in her butt and a giant dildo in her pussy, barely able to move in her bondage. That won't help when it comes time to take the caning she has coming. In fact, that is when she really starts crying.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Darling & Abigail Dupree - Tough Love (Part 3)

Esmi Lee endures, Rope Bondage. Limon

Release Year: 2024
Her Master wants all three of her holes: mouth, pussy, asshole. Esmi has a sexy bubble butt, perfect for rough anal sex! She does enjoy and endures rope bondage, fingering, spanking, slapping, smacking, flogging, deep anal and cunt penetration, constant orgasms, deepthroat blowjobs, humiliation. Lee might earn a cum shot facial from her friend. She has to beg for it!
Duration: 24:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7750kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Esmi Lee endures, Rope Bondage.

Russian Discipline Sweet Excellent Full Beautifull Collection. Part 2. Stigler

Release Year: 2024
She loves rough sex, orgasms, spanking, slapping and Bdsm, and He is excited to see how far she’s willing to go in the pursuit of the ultimate hardcore teen sex scene.

Total size: 8.5 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Discipline Sweet Excellent Full Beautifull Collection. Part 2.

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1 Darrow

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Nikki Darling & Abigail Dupree - Tough Love (Part 2) Kloten

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Rope
Love comes in many forms, but for my money (and Nikki's orgasms) the best love is tough love. I don't mean the kind of tough love where you send your slave to bed without dinner. I'm talking about the kind of affection where every touch is just the precursor to some form of training or discipline. Rain DeGrey straps on a huge dildo to teach Nikki how to deep throat a dick better. Abigail Dupree eventually takes over that duty while Rain gets to work fucking Nikki's brains out. Nikki would probably be screaming out her orgasms if our cruel members had decided to let her have one. She can earn their permission, but it is going to take some begging. And once she has finished she knows there is no way in hell it means that we are. We still want to see the electrical interrogation. We ask her probing questions about her life, her past, and anything else that comes to mind. Displeasing answers are punished with painful shocks to her tit and head. Pleasing answers are rewarded with more questions. It doesn't take her long to learn that this is a no-win scenario for her. She submits to her fate readily and settles in to tell us what we want to know.
Duration: 45:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Darling & Abigail Dupree - Tough Love (Part 2)

Sage is Tested - Part 2 Floydada

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage is Tested - Part 2

Sandra Silvers and Amanda Foxx Ujung Pandang

Sandra reclines on the couch of her 50s lounge, reading and relaxing, all the while keeping an eye on the new maid who is under test for a placement in the Silvers household. The blond in a butt-skimming French maid outfit and fishnet stockings nervously flits about the furniture flicking out any thoughts of dust with a pristine white cloth, till her trembling hands tip over a trinket on a side table… Her punishment for a clumsy slip while dusting the parlour? A stern spanking from the sexy MILF Mistress Ms. Silvers. Completely helpless and utterly exposed, tied to an arm chair with her ample ass, terrific tits and bare feet on full display, Amanda must endure a loud, expert barrage of Sandra's hands on each vulnerable butt cheek. Crying out with each smack, till the lesson has been taught to her Mistress’ satisfaction, when a duster is stuffed back between whimpering lips to stop any further protest while Amanda is left to think on what she has done, and the warm bottom she now has. With such a perfect pert posterior, Sandra thinks this service slave will be a fabulous fit for the position.
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 442.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Amanda Foxx

Время генерации страницы 0.07078 секунды с 9 запросами