Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Delivery Pt. 3 Penelope

Cast: Brittany Elway
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishmen
Video language: English
The Delivery 3 starring Natasha Zare, Shortiii, Kelle Martina, Brittany ElwayGo back in time to Natasha zares college years as she creates the futuristic sadistic shock collar at will control so many slaves around the world.Natasha starts by controlling her house mate shocking her into submission over late rent. Follow Bugs 'Brittany Elway' as she searches to find slaves and set them free from Natasha's evil game. But she finds the power of the dominant Natashia is too hard to resist and she is quickly collared and shocked into submission. Shortiii is locked, plugged and shocked in her Advanced chastity belt. Follow her as she begins a search for the key.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Delivery Pt. 3

Nikki Darling & Abigail Dupree - Tough Love (Part 2) Cougar

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Rope
Love comes in many forms, but for my money (and Nikki's orgasms) the best love is tough love. I don't mean the kind of tough love where you send your slave to bed without dinner. I'm talking about the kind of affection where every touch is just the precursor to some form of training or discipline. Rain DeGrey straps on a huge dildo to teach Nikki how to deep throat a dick better. Abigail Dupree eventually takes over that duty while Rain gets to work fucking Nikki's brains out. Nikki would probably be screaming out her orgasms if our cruel members had decided to let her have one. She can earn their permission, but it is going to take some begging. And once she has finished she knows there is no way in hell it means that we are. We still want to see the electrical interrogation. We ask her probing questions about her life, her past, and anything else that comes to mind. Displeasing answers are punished with painful shocks to her tit and head. Pleasing answers are rewarded with more questions. It doesn't take her long to learn that this is a no-win scenario for her. She submits to her fate readily and settles in to tell us what we want to know.
Duration: 45:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Darling & Abigail Dupree - Tough Love (Part 2)

Her sex car brought to bliss Miraflores

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Emily Thorne
Genres: Dildo, Dildo machine, 1080p]
Tight bodied Emily Thorne is back by herself this time to punish her pussy
until her heart's desire with a massive dildo and the brutal machine!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her sex car brought to bliss

Dirty Slave Punished & Fisted By London River Sabinas

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Marcelo, London River
Genres: BDSM, Femdom, Bondage, Anal Fisting, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Vibrator, Dildo
Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited. It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. A dick on a stick shoved up his ass and propped on the floor behind him helps him maintain his posture as I test out the flogger and single tail on his delicate skin. He starts whimpering and shrieking and finally losses concentration on his perfect presentation and drops the dick out of his ass. This just gives me one more thing to hit him with as the stick works nicely as a club. I seat him on the pipes and start working him over with hard slaps. Then I take out a particularly vicious spatula and start marking him with that. As he shrieks I just get more excited. I hold him affectionately around the waist while I continue hurting him and soaks me in the sound of his deafening screams. I then bend him over and put an assortment of objects in his ass including my fist and a particularly large red dildo. Finally I tie him down on a box and put an electric plug up his ass. The electricity makes him groan with delights. I am so impressed with Marcelo that I cannot let him leave without giving him and orgasm. Marcelo and I are affectionate people. Luckily both of us like to show it the hard way.
Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Slave Punished & Fisted By London River

Punishment of Street Girls Scene 2 Beaverton

Release Year: 2024
Two Russian girls are in trouble. Part 2 has the caning of the brunette. Here we have the blonde, receiving a dose of the same. Cute girl, quality caning, good times.
Duration: 30:38
Video: 1024x768, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 908.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment of Street Girls Scene 2

Mommy's Girl - Stepmom's Spank-Swap Scheme Dahinda

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Reagan Foxx, Cory Chase, Kimmy Kimm, Jade Kimiko
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Old Young, Petite, Hairy, Asian, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Lesbian, Spanking, Stepdaughter, Black Hair, Bubble Butt, Glasses, shaved pussy, straight, caucasian, foursome, k
Cory Chase and her friend Reagan Foxx are having a chat in Cory's home. Cory says her stepdaughter Kimmy Kimm doesn't listen to her anymore. Reagan has the same problem with her own stepdaughter, Jade Kimiko (who is Kimmy's girlfriend). Cory admits that she spoiled Kimmy a little, so maybe that's why Kimmy no longer respects her. Reagan admits that she spoiled Jade too. That gives Cory and Reagan an idea: if their own stepdaughters don't respect them anymore, maybe they can try disciplining 'stepdaughters.
Later that day, Kimmy and Jade arrive, and are shocked when Cory and Reagan say they're going to punish each other's stepdaughters... with spanking! Once the girls recover from their shock, they realize that the idea is actually kind of hot, but they hide their enthusiasm as they agree to get spanked.
Kimmy and Jade bend over, and the stepmoms lift up the girls' skirts and pull their panties down. Cory spanks Jade, while Reagan spanks Kimmy, not noticing at first that Kimmy and Jade are actually enjoying it. Eventually, Kimmy and Jade get so turned on that they start making out while getting spanked! Cory and Reagan are shocked, but the girls say they can tell that Cory and Reagan were getting turned on too, and convince them that they should have a foursome!
Duration: 47:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5094kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Stepmom's Spank-Swap Scheme

Sweet Mega The Best Gold Hot Collection Of Punished Plumpers. Part 3. Canoga Park

A lot of pain and torture. Watch and enjoy the beautiful view.

Total size: 5.5 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Mega The Best Gold Hot Collection Of Punished Plumpers. Part 3.

Время генерации страницы 0.03909 секунды с 9 запросами