Old 02-08-2024, 02:49 PM   #1114
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Savage Liangping

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Roman Ragazzi, Antonio Biaggi, Brodie Sinclair, Fred Faurtin, Luke Hass, Matthieu Paris, Ricky Sinz, Steve Cruz, Victor Steele
Genres: Leather, Muscles, Bear, Anal, Safe Sex, Hunks
In the great tradition of Manifesto and Instinct, rising star director Ben Leon brings you Savage - a no-nonsense examination of hot men fucking. In unidentifiable spaces, we find Raging Stallion's besting together in a full-on mess of spit, slaps, leather, and cum.
Victor Steele has the body of a Greek god. As he poses in the mirror, the camera examines every inch of this solid muscle man. Steve Cruz enters the scene on his knees searching for dick. After a hot oral session of dick worship, Steve and Victor switch places so that Victor can get a taste. After a round of dick sucking, Victor wants a piece of Steve's ass. As Victor perates, Steve's ass responds in kind, pulsing with energy and the need to be filled. Victor takes his time and warms Steve up into a frenzy of high energy fucking. As Victor explodes, Steve returns to his knees for a face full of cum followed by shooting his own load across the floor.
Brodie Sinclair and Roman Ragazzi face off in a wrestling match of muscle and hard cock. As Roman gives into Brodie's strength, the sex begins with Roman in submission. Roman offers up his mouth to please Brodie's beautiful cock. Brodie decides to assert his dominance in a second round of naked wrestling ending with Roman on his knees, ready for a dick up his ass. Brodie obliges, pushing his dick into Roman's hairy hole. As Brodie fucks Roman the viewer drinks in all the beauty. Roman is a massive hairy muscle man who loves being pounded. Brodie is on the smoother side, well built and tattooed. The camera studies his body intimately as he pounds on Roman's ass. Roman shoots with Brodie still fucking him followed by a stream of cum from Brodie.
Steve Cruz returns with a fondness for big black rope which he uses to stroke his cock and tie himself up. Frenchman Fred Faurtines along, finding Steve tied to a fuck bench, and uses the opportunity to get some first quality cock sucking. Fred's huge, fat, uncut cock excites Steve to no end and he swallows the massive cock without hesitation. Fred and Steve take turns spitting while Steve sucks away. When Steve bends over, Fred pushes his tongue deep into the hairy asshole in front of him, warming him up for a hard fuck. Fred shoves a condom on and pushes deep into Steve's ass, fucking him aggressively. Fred knows how to fuck and he tears Steve apart. Steve flips and takes the dick on his back. Fred pounds away until Steve pops and Fred follows.
Luke Hass and Victor Steele sit apart in a large dark room. In the shadows, Luke and Victor jerk themselves off without even exchanging glances. This gives us a chance to drink in Luke's smooth muscles and his huge cock. Victor, bathed in blue light, pulls his dick out and strokes. After a few moments of these two men playing by themselves, Victor finds Luke's massive dick and puts it in his mouth. Victor takes his time swallowing the entire cock while Luke watches his dick slide deep into Victor's throat. Victor climbs on top and offers Luke his cock. As Luke swallows, Victor pushes Luke's massive dick up against his asshole giving us a preview of what's toe. Luke fingers and licks Victor's hairy butthole before plunging in with all 10 inches of his dick. After a round of hot fucking with Victor on his back, Luke lays down and Victor climbs back on top to take control. Luke's massive dick pushes deep into Victor as he pumps up and down from on top. The chemistry between these two men is palpable as Victores once on accident but then takes more dick. The second time Victores, he shoots all over Luke's chest. Luke pulls out and cum spills from his dick all over Victor's ass.
Matthieu Paris is plunging his own ass with a large black dildo while Ricky Sinz smokes and watches. As Ricky encourages, Matthieu pumps the dildo in harder and harder but then fills his other hole with Ricky's dick. Matthieu sucks Ricky off while Ricky spits and then reaches over for a taste of Matthieu's cock. Ricky spends some time on Matthieu's balls and then on the massive uncut dick. Ricky and Matthieu exchange tons of spit as they suck each other. When Matthieu's hole is ready, Ricky puts a condom on and begins a long hard fuck. Ricky gets aggressive right off the bat and Matthieu responds by hitting Ricky's chest as he pounds away. They fuck in multiple positions and end up in doggy style. Antonio Biaggi enters the scene with his huge cock ready for some attention. As Ricky continues to pound, Matthieu swallows the new massive dick to the base, giving Ricky a show. With so much stimulation, Matthieu shoots a load and is followed by Ricky, who covers Matthieu's tattoo with cum and then licks it off. Ricky leaves and lets Matthieu and Antonio have some time alone. Matthieu's attention goes from Antonio's cock to his balls, which he ties up with a shoestring and pulls. Antonio loves his balls being pulled and it makes his dick grow even bigger. He suits up and Matthieu sits on the huge member, riding it. Antonio and Matthieu fuck aggressively, Antonio's huge dick tearing up Matthieu's hole. Matthieu shoots a second time with Antonio fucking him. Antonio gets Matthieu to stand on his balls and he shoots a massive load.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:45:20
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1147kbps
Audio: 346kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savage

Night AT The Ramrod Nooksack

Release Year: 2005
Studio: R.C. Men Productions
Cast: Dakota Phillips, Chaz Elliot, Joel Parker, Dan Rider, Jon Stevens, Maxx Summer, Mike Worth
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Hunks, Muscle, Daddies, Bears
Night At The Ramrod opens as muscle-cub Maxx Summer prowls one of the nation’s best-known leather bars. He's about to experience some of the most explosive all-male action ever captured on film! It's the debut motion picture from R. C. Men Productions.Tending bar is macho Dan Rider. Maxx is looking for more than just a couple of drinks from this tough stud. He imagines taking Dan for a long hard ride. In Night At The Ramrod dreams really doe true. Director Matt Drummond's clever storyline takes us into the man's wild imagination. In the blink of an eye, Dan has a tongue in Maxx's furry asshole. He quickly returns the favor with an intense blowjob. The scene builds to a climax when Dan jams his rod deep into Maxx's butt. It’s a power fuck bound to leave viewers breathless.There's plenty more action going on at the Ramrod. In the billiard room, youthful Jon Stevens and newer Joel Parker are playing more than just a game of eight ball. The young duo climbs onto the pool table for a session of 69. In walks barrel-chested Dakota Phillips to watch the pair. He soon takes matters into his own hands and shoves giant dildos up the boys bums. After a thorough plunging, Joel delivers the film's most spectacular cum shot. Dakota concludes the scene with a solo stroke sprawled across the pool table.Maxx motors home to find his boyfriend in bed alone. Chaz Elliott's sweet butt is simply too much for Maxx to resist and he tenderly fingers his hole. The two are soon engaged in long romantic fuck. Handsome Chaz gets plowed by his lover in nearly every possible position. The couple culminate their loving-making with loads of jizz.The duo cuddle and doze off to sleep. But, Maxx still has the wicked leather bar on his mind. His dreaming returns viewers to the Ramrod where an all-out orgy is underway. The scorching group-sex scene is the highlight of the film. No hole is left vacant as the entire crowd performs in this dizzying fuck-fest. Dan and Maxx bang Joel from both ends. Every cock in the place gets treated to oral action. Jon spews a load and eats his own wad. There's something for everyone in this blazing sequence in Night At The Ramrod . It's a stunning finale to a film that promises more toe from R.C. Men!
Duration: 1:34:05
Video: 640x480, XviD, 748kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 609.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Night AT The Ramrod

Mega Pack Amir Fuxxx Ware Neck

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Amir Fuxxx
Genres: Muscle, Hairy, Bear, Oral, Anal, Big Dick, Rimming, Group, Interracial, Leather, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
Alarge collection of popular actors in different genres. Everyone loves his charisma. Enjoy the video!
Total size: 63.2 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega Pack Amir Fuxxx

Ayden Troy Fucks Brody Lasko Olancha

Studio: Broke Straight Boys
This is Brody Laskos very first time bottoming and hes a little nervous about taking a dick up his ass, but thats to be expected for a newbie. Lucky for him, hes in good hands with Ayden Troy! They kiss a bit as they strip and then Ayden sits Brody down and takes his cock in his warm mouth, sucking his dick and getting it wet as he drools all over that meat.
Ayden gives Brodys prick a lot of time and attention, hoping to ease his nerves about bottoming, but after getting Brodys dick worked up to full size, Ayden gets some oral too! After Brody has gotten Aydens cock ready for fucking, he gets on the floor and bears his ass to Ayden who lubes up and gently pushes his dick into Brodys tight virgin ass.
Brody bottoms like a pro, taking that big prick without complaint as Ayden fucks him nice and slow before they move things over to the bed where Brody climbs on top and sits on Aydens hard cock. He lets Ayden pound him harder as he starts to get into it, bouncing up and down as he rides Aydens dick. They try one other position, standing up, and thats when Brody shoots his load and Ayden follows, cumming onto Brodys sore ass!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 468.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ayden Troy Fucks Brody Lasko

Hot Orgy Dude Cambria Heights

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Clubjeremyhall
Cast: Anthony, Austin
Genres: Cum Shots, Safe Sex, Rimming, Threesome, Twinks, Hunks, Duet, Anal, Oral Sex
Two sexy young guys, Anthony and Austin are already half naked making out on the bed in a dim lit hotel room. The room is a mess and a cute boy sits on a chair in the corner of the room holding a video camera. He jerks his dick while getting off on filming the guys on the bed. Anthony wears a leather jockstrap while Austin is totally naked from the get go. The two go back and forth between sucking and making out. They quickly work their way into a 69 of dick sucking and ass eating. Both guys are very flexible and the maneuvering is incredible. After a lengthy oral session including several different positions Anthony takes the lead and begins by grinding his dick against Austin bear hole. The fucking starts in the missionary position. Anthony’s cock is thick and rock hard he pounds Austin’s ass like a pro. After several minutes of missionary Anthony leans back and Austin rides his dick. We sees Anthony's fat dick go in and out of Austin tight hole. The two go back to missionary fucking and now Anthony really starts fucking him hard. After several minutes they end up in doggy style. Austin’s face is buried in the pillow as he moans in pleasure. Anthony soon pulls out. Austin is the first to cum. He drops his load over his stomach. Anthony shoots out a huge load immediately after. Austin’s stomach is covered in cum.
Duration: 2:12:41
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1756kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Orgy Dude

Fuck Bareback Vol. 14 Rodental

Studio: M2Mclub
A 2010 M2M production, filmed in Buenos Aires, Argentina with real local bears stars at this video filmed as semi-amateur mode but high quality and good looking. 21 minutes of suck, bareback and hot hardcore. Enjoy!!!!
Duration: 21:21
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2194kbps
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 559.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Bareback Vol. 14

Special Holiday Guest Gainestown

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Joshua Oaks, LeGrand Wolf
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots 69, Fingering, Muscles
Video language: English
Dr. Wolf is such a cool guy. I’ve only known him a few weeks, but we’ve really hit it off. I actually met him for the first time when I visited his office. There was an instant chemistry, we were helplessly drawn together and we ended up having sex there and then! In his office! It felt so wrong - like we were breaking every rule in the book - but that just made it all the more exciting. I don’t think anyone who saw us together would EVER think there was something sexual going on. He’s older than me and more than a foot taller! Not that I’m complaining. I love tall guys. And he loves short guys. Win-win… He invited me over to his place at the start of the holidays. He lives right on the edge of town in a huge house. When I arrived, he led me straight into the sitting room. It looked real festive with a giant tree in the corner covered in beautiful lights with all sorts of presents underneath. He literally swept me off my feet as soon as we got in there and started kissing me so passionately. I was standing on tip-toes and he was sort of squatting but I was still a lot shorter! I loved how that felt. I was powerless in his arms. Powerless but somehow utterly protected. I couldn’t get enough of that feeling. And he’s such a good kisser. He was pulling my jeans down as we made out. He pretty quickly exposed my ass and had his finger in my hole and my dick out before I knew what was happening! We got naked pretty quick and I got on my knees and started to suck him. He’s one of those guys who you just want to impress. He’s so dominant and sexy - and plainly very experienced with men - so you have to work real hard to make sure you’re giving him an amazing time. I got my mouth good and wet and tried to take as much of his giant dick into my mouth as I could. He laid down on the rug and got me to squat over him so he could suck my dick while I sucked his. I’ll confess, I got hugely turned on by the sound of slurping, knowing the noises were coming because he was trying to pleasure me as much as I wanted to please him. It wasn’t long before he started to work my hole. He rammed his big rough tongue up there, before pushing his fingers in to stretch me out. There was a giant teddy bear under the tree and he pushed me onto it so that my ass was up in the air. Moments later he started to sink his giant dick into my hole. It was intense! That’s the only word I can think of to describe it. My entire body was shaking in a mixture of agony and deep, deep pleasure. I couldn’t believe how far inside me he seemed to be and how much his dick was forcing my hole apart. No one before him has ever made me feel like that. Part of me was screaming for it to stop, but most of me didn’t want it to ever end! I just loved feeling like his boy. I felt so connected to him. He turned me onto my back, made me hold my legs up, and started to fuck me really hard. His cock felt so good driving in and out of me. I just lay back, in some kind of trance, grabbed my dick, and started to jerk it until I could feel the cum rising in my balls. I shot all over my chest and ended up with a big pool of watery cum between my nipples. Dr. Wolf went harder and harder. The sight of me cumming obviously made him super horny. It felt like he was fucking the semen out of me. But he just kept going. Flinging me about to get as far as he could into me. He came inside me. Really deep into my guts. It felt amazing
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Special Holiday Guest

Время генерации страницы 0.07801 секунды с 9 запросами