View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 06:35 AM   #4553
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Katerina Kay Kanab

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Katerina Kay
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore
Katerina is on cock. She needs it. She has to be filled daily by huge cock. Her cuckold men just knows he is not good enough or big enough for her pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7173kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katerina Kay

HardTied The New Girl Part One Mia Austin Quinby

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mia Austin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Mia Austin is super hot. There isn't a lot else to say about her. Take a look for yourself. She's sitting there in her pretty, little dress, showing off her hot body and you know instantly what you want to do to her.
Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied The New Girl Part One Mia Austin

Clips4Sale - Masked Eva-Its All Mine Stanfield

My slaves are my property so everything they own and everything they earn is mine. Every aspiring slave has to accept this condition in order to hope that someday he will finally become one of my slaves. Being my slave means accepting to be totally submitted…physically, mentally and economically. It is always good to remind them about this detail, especially when they are not behaving so well. Today I will remind to this slave, during his milking session, our agreement and explain him the consequences that may occur if he forgets about it. This reminding procedure consists of different steps.
The first thing I always do is to order my slave to save on my phone or my tablet his usernames and passwords of his social media accounts, of his personal email and of his professional email. I always check if they give me the correct credentials… you never know. Some slaves give me initially the wrong passwords because they just want to be punished. I will explain you how I handle this situation another time. After checking the emails and the social media accounts, I start recording his session letting him know that. Before starting milking the slave, I always order him to do something that I know for sure it will make him feel very uncomfortable. For this particular slave I decided to order him to dress like a woman… like a secretary. He is a highly placed manager of a big company and he is married. It would be so embarrassing if this recording was posted on his social media or sent by email to all his contacts.
What follows is very simple. I order my slave to get on his knees and to repeat after me: “Mistress Eva I am your property. Mistress Eva everything I own is yours. Mistress Eva everything I earn is yours.” Now that he remembered our agreement and that is very clear to him what will happen if he forgets about it, the slave is ready to be milked. This slave will have his orgasm ruined twice and I am going to let him know that before starting. This will make him even more stressed… the slave will be wondering: What will happen if I fail? What will happen if I cannot have a second ruined orgasm?
My favourite part comes after ruining the slave’s orgasms. I make him get on his knees again and test him. I know exactly all the weak points of my slaves. This slave hates my lucky butler… well, all of my slaves hate my butler but this one hates him particularly. Therefore, what would be more humiliating for him from getting to spent his money not for me but for my butler? That’s why I will tell him that tomorrow it is my butler’s birthday and I that want to make him a very expensive gift… a new watch! I will then ask him if he wants to buy that gift for me…What do you thing he will answer?
Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 25112kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clips4Sale - Masked Eva-Its All Mine

Darling, Cherry Torn Delicious Darling Oradea

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, StrapOn
While they're talking before play time even begins Darling is spilling her guts on her turn ons and her fears and Cherry is taking very careful notes, planning a devious day of domination.
Duration: 1:13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling, Cherry Torn Delicious Darling

CumeatingCuckolds Cadence Lux Cuckold Bitch Mazomanie

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Cadence Lux
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore
Cadence Lux Marcelo walks in on his wife Cadence f"cking another man. Not just any man, a man with a huge cock. He is into being her little cuckold bitch as she cums all over that cock.
Duration: 19:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6312kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 955.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CumeatingCuckolds Cadence Lux Cuckold Bitch

Girl of torture Georgievsk

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Japanese girl of torture, extreme bondage humilation. japanese hard tied bondage humilation movie. Enjoy!
Format: avi
Duration: 3:22:28
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1487kbps
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girl of torture

The impending punishment for perfect Rain DeGrey Wittenberg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Spanking, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Video language: English
I laid my canes next to Rain Degrey so she would know what was coming. Her hands, feet and ass are all exposed to the impending punishment and she's terrified. When she has had enough I will move her into a new position and start working on fresher flesh.
There will be screams. There will be tears. There will be more than a few forced orgasms. I'm going to completely wear her out. And then, when she has cum and cried herself delirious I will sit her down in the wooden spiked chair, just to watch her squirm.
Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 806.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The impending punishment for perfect Rain DeGrey
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08589 секунды с 9 запросами