View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 06:46 AM   #4666
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4 Fort Myers

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away once again and let Ariel adjust to her clamped nipples. Her moans eventually subside somewhat as she adjusts. Since she has still not made any progress on escape, I roll her back onto her stomach and oil up her feet for some hot oil foot torture fun! Ariel screams, I think, "Oh God" through her gag and yelps as I hold the hair dryer up to her oily, wrinkled soles. I step away and watch her endure her bondage for a while longer before the lights go out and Ariel is left alone. Even with all of my "encouragement", Ariel made 0 progress on her escape. I added some behind the scenes footage at the very end of Ariel being put in her initial bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 428.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage El Palqui

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her.
Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two Mazama

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell Pd to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased.
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Flight Pinesdale

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Sosha Belle is pretty as a picture in her little black dress. OT has her bound at the wrists as she struggles in anticipation of what's to come. Soon, he's got her mouth stuffed with a rag and taped shut, muffling the cries he's planning to rip out of her. The gag proves handy once he's got her dress hiked up, revealing her pretty little ass for a harsh spanking.
Duration: 43:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flight

Blondie in Bondage Prairie Creek

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondie in Bondage

Deep Throat Azumi Worthington Springs

Azumi and her potbellied host entertained for the full program, Azumi be the test of the throat and other torture...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:29
Video: 864x488, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 460.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Throat Azumi

No Escape Jetmore

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape. She can barely struggle in his grip, even before he gets the ropes around her limbs. He takes her down to the ground and subdues her while she desperately tries to scream or plead through the hand clapped over her mouth. When he gets the rag stuffed in there it will make it even harder for her.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.27971 секунды с 9 запросами