hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Gagged, thrashed with a belt

Gagged, thrashed with a belt

Release Year: 2009
Video language: English

Inebriated stag lad Patrick is totally at our mercy, in the midst of a bleary sexual nightmare. Having been stripped and choked down both our dicks, the straight cunt probably thinks we'll let him go. Far from it - this muscle-bound bastard isn't going anywhere.
As Patrick struggles to get free, we wrestle him into submission and shove his sullied mankini into his still protesting mouth, firmly taping it into place. We don't want this loser yelling the place down and bringing the bouncers in. With Patrick well and truly silenced, I whip off my belt and dish out a thrashing so hard that the exposed lad staggers under the impact, bawling with pain and anger into his tape gag.
By the time his arse is a sexy shade of pink, my cock's throbbing in my jeans, demanding a piece of his hot straight arse. I cram it in, and as the tight virgin hole clenches around my rock hard prick, Patrick struggles against his bondage, his screams and swearing muffled by the gag.
As I Patrick's tender hole, a clubber uses the urinal, looking on in disgust at the pathetic idiot taking it up the arse, all trussed up.
Rick takes over the fucking, tearing open the lad's abused anus a second time, and I rip off Patrick's gag and cram my dirty dick into his cringing mouth, smacking him in the face to silence his protests. We spitroast the muscular bastard, using our cocks to impale him ever deeper between us.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:00
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2780kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 229.5 MB
Download Gagged, thrashed with a belt
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02365 секунды с 9 запросами