hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Drowned in filthy bath

Drowned in filthy bath

Release Year: 2009
Video language: English

Thrashing and humilating straight lads usually knocks some of the fight out of them... for the real fun of ramming our hard dicks into their resistant mouths and arses. But Alec is still shouting and struggling as we drag him into the bathroom for yet more violation.
To shut the little cunt up, and make him behave, we repeatedly plunge his head underwater, into a cold, muddy tub left behind by the rugby players. made to choose between drowning, and begging to lick Stan's arsehole, Alec, desperately gasping for breath, finally begins rimming Stan as I shove his reluctant head deep into the hairy crack.
We pass the lad around like a toy - after he's licked out Stan's hole, we grab his head and ram my cock deep into his throat. I facefuck him hard and fast, making his convulsing throat pleasure every inch of my rampant dick.
But despite his subjugation, Alec is still trying to escape his fate. So Stan and I put our most painful clamps on his nipples and nuts, thread them through the bathtub handles, and yank them tight, immediately shoving Alec into a cruel bent over position where his mouth and arse are at our mercy. We plough our erect cocks into the squirming rugby player at both ends, slamming into his tight, hot holes.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1980kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 179.5 MB
Download Drowned in filthy bath
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03700 секунды с 9 запросами