Default Emma Evins - Give Me Your Cum JOI

Emma Evins - Give Me Your Cum JOI

Info:
File Name: Emma Evins - Give Me Your Cum JOI
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 1,85 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Time: 00:14:28
Description: Its like i am your virtual girlfriend. You go home, grab your p0pperz, put me on your screen and get totally fucked up. Are you ready to get high for me on ? I love when you get so mindless, stupid, i can do whatever i want with you...You become just a putty in my bratty hands.Who wants boring JOI? Lets make it fun and hot. Lets play a little game. Every time you take a sniff that last at least 3 seconds i will spread my long legs and give you peeks of my Goddess pussy... I am wearing super hot pink fishnet pantyhose without any panties. You wont be able to resist my cock teasing...Remember the more you SNIFF - MORE TIMES I WILL TEASE YOU WITH MY PUSSY IN MY PANTYHOSE.I will tease you over and over with my hot ass, no panties, and give you plenty of JOI. I will start with 3 seconds sniff and go all the way to 6 seconds. Lets see if you can last, because incentives are high!You are just a mindless toy for me...And i enjoy feeding my toys their own nasty pre-cum and jizz. So take another sniff, bitch boy, because you will be slurping up your nasty pathetic load. Goddess Juls
Cast:
Genre: Joi, Virtual Sex, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Pissing, Panty Fetish, Femdom Pov, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03154 секунды с 9 запросами