Old 02-11-2024, 10:02 AM   #927
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Reorientation Day - Sarah Jane Ceylon Wenonah

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
It's been so long since Sarah Jane offered herself up.
I put her through the paces like she's any new toy. It's re-orientation day. Her insolent glances are slapped away.
Her mouth is locked open with metal so when I grab her hair and pull her face hole down on me she tears up, chokes, gags and drools rivulets of hot spit on my cock.
I make sure she suffers, cries, sucks, fucks, screams and comes again and again. I make her prove her bona fides.
When the shoot is over, she's sad it ended so soon. She says she didn't get enough. She pleads for more. Says it was too easy and she's still horny and it's still early.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reorientation Day - Sarah Jane Ceylon

This One Won't Run Away - Cherie DeVille and Cyd B. Patriot

Cherie Deville is typical of the kind of attitude we get around here. We provided her with some very comfortable accessories and she has made it her mission to get them off. This one won't get away, though. We have made sure of it.
It is incredibly disrespectful of her to keep trying go free, but PD is willing to ignore it if she can put on a good enough show for him, using Mr. Pogo to fuck her own pussy. All she needs to do is convince him that she appreciates what he is doing for her and she may just avoid his wrath.
She tries so hard to please him. It is a waste of her time. As soon as PD walks out of the room Cyd Black steps in and decides that it is his turn to play with this hot, new toy. PD wanted to humiliate her and that was bad enough, but Cyd is committed to making her scream and cry.
She thinks that by begging him to stop she may appeal to his humanity. She may as well ask the world to stop turning. Every "no" and "stop" or "I can't" comes through loud and clear to Cyd but the message he hears is "No, I can't stop."
Cherie says she would do anything for this torment to be over. In this case all she needs to do is let it happen. If she can suffer through everything they have to offer she may have a few minutes to recover while they brainstorm new and more sadistic ideas.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:01:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 736.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This One Won't Run Away - Cherie DeVille and Cyd B.

Scorched New Exclusive Unreal Magnificent Sweet Collection. Part 1. Rorschach

Release Year: 2024
Spanking is so enticing; the mixture of sweetness and underlying violence is disturbing but intriguing. This movie is engaging even before the addition of spanking implements. The Euro-accents are a plus

Total size: 1.8 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scorched New Exclusive Unreal Magnificent Sweet Collection. Part 1.

Skyfucked - Rain DeGrey Vietnam

When the world is in danger Rain DeGrey answers the call, sweeping into action for God and Country. There is just one small problem. Today she has met her match at the hands of the nefarious PD. He doesn't even have a plan to take over or make millions. In fact all he has is a desire to make Rain suffer.
Most villains take the time to explain their evil plan. PD has seen those movies before and isn't about to make the same mistakes. Besides, Rain is about to suffer through it, and it is so much better if she doesn't know what is coming next.
Phase 1 is mind-fucks. He has a horrifying taser and just the sound is enough to make Rain scream in fear. She is under a black hood and so all she knows is that sometimes she feels the whip and sometimes she hears the sound that her nightmares. She is so terrified of the shocks that she is literally thanking him for the lashes.
Phase 2 is real fucks. If Rain thought being stripped of her gadgets and guns was the most humiliating thing that could happen to an agent in the field she is soon-to-be-sorely mistaken. Next he will tear away her clothing, piece by piece, and then every last shred of her dignity.
You see, PD has been working on a little project he calls "SkyFuck". It is a bondage frame specifically designed to be hung in the air with Agent DeGrey inside. It lets him tie her tits, clamp her nips and set a fucking machine to work, slamming her cunt, all while keeping her hovering just above the floor. Her face, ass, and everything else are hanging out there ready to be played with and there is nothing she can do about it. As long as he keeps her distracted with intense, induced orgasms she won't be able to come up with an escape plan.
When he brings her back down to Earth the party is not over, though. He still needs to break her before he can move on. What comes next is anyone's guess but what is coming now is enough pain and humiliation to bring this battle-tested super spy to tears. Hopefully Home Office will send backup soon. This one is almost all used up and PD is still looking for more.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skyfucked - Rain DeGrey

Spanking Them Excellent Only Magic Gold Perfect Collection. Part 4. Smilax

Release Year: 2024
and if the beautiful girl in front of this beautiful dressed in uniforms, which she beautifully and humbly takes off

Total size: 1.5 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Them Excellent Only Magic Gold Perfect Collection. Part 4.

Время генерации страницы 0.08740 секунды с 9 запросами