LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Byron & Wren Serviced Morzheim

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Bentley & Wren
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Serviced, Cumshots, Masturbation
Yeah! Bentley was on Holiday Break and I got him toe in and stick his big 'ole cock inside a boy! I get Bentley on holidays and sometimes over a Summer, though I think one Summer he had a great Summer job so could only get him out once. I like that he makes "guest appearances" now and again, and we contribute to his engineering education. So I am always stoked when he has time to fly out and do a scene. What is even better is he seems so much more relaxed and down for more. Ass eating and cock-sucking actually like fun for him, and I do believe he looks forward to his scenes. Maybe there is some Bi in him after all. Wren is turning out to really like guys with big cocks. Hmmm..Size queen in the making, but still seems to play fully on Team Straight when at home. He loves to suck a big dick and Bentley gives him plenty of it. Bentley's hole gets a proper licking, and every time I see how excited he is by it, makes me want to get him to bottom. Still a "No Go!" on that front, but with his cock, I am not going to push it. He is a great Top! He sucks Wren's cock with enthusiasm, and I really liked the way he plays with both their cocks, and then sucks on Wren's cock. Using that upside down position Wren is already in, Bentley slides his cock right inside Wren's hungry hole. It just looks massive as it goes into super lean Wren! Bentley even stops to lick Wren's hole and gets it all slicked up for more fucking. From that point forward, Wren is Bentley's bitch. He fucks the cum out of Wren, then juices his hole with his load! Great match-up and yes, I will work on getting Bentley's ass fucked. It is time!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 609.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Byron & Wren Serviced

Art of Love Jarratt

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Hammer Entertainment
Cast: Carlo Fontane, Pierre Fontane, Tim Fast, Jerry Harris, Luke Hobbs, Marlon Zink et al.
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Sucking, Twinks
Summer may be over but the boys of Hammer Entertainment are still heating things up!
Once naked it's only moments before these studs are fucking and sucking each other raw! The sex is so intense you'll feel every inch of long, young, bareback cock in every scene!
Be sure to add this to the incredible new line of Hammer titles. These films are jam-packed with the hottest, nastiest bareback twink sex you'll find on the shelves.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:16:43
Video: 720x416, XviD, 922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Art of Love

Men Piece vol.2 Meyersdale

Release Year: 2009
Studio: KO Company
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Sperm, Masturbation, Handjob, Toy, Cumshot
レーベル、新人発掘シリーズ第2弾始� ��! 選りすぐりの18人、大ボリュームの160 分! 若いチンコはもうビンビン、オトコ� �手に大量発射! ドキドキの初体験は見逃せない!
Duration: 2:40:10
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 924kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Men Piece vol.2

Shameless Scouts Drilled Hard By Uncut Dicks Stevenage

Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Fuck, Jerking, Rimming, threesome, Uniform, young, Twinks, Condom NO
Video language: English
8 smooth skinned, teenage (18+) Latin boys in excellent all bareback action with very hot sex and fantastically juicy cumshots in the mouth...hmm...great stuff!
Duration: 2:03:44
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1170kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shameless Scouts Drilled Hard By Uncut Dicks

Horny Piss Sluts Spanked & Gangbanged All Night Bolingbroke

Cast: Black Anal, Lucky Taylor, Jose Dolany, Jose Manuel, Miky Jason, Rusty Bruckner, Ricky Bo, Martin Corvin.
Genres: BDSM, orgy, gangbang, bareback, anal, oral sex, solo scenes, fetish, piss, cumshots, spanking, bondage, twinks
Video language: English
We hope these horny piss sluts are ready, because it's domination time! They're about to get tied up, gagged, and gangbanged like never before.
Duration: 1:51:16
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1970kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Piss Sluts Spanked & Gangbanged All Night

Acceed Newsletter Winter Gibsonia

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Acceed
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Solo, BDSM, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation
2010年12月から2011年11月に発売された� �品と新作6作品を含めた32作品を� ��全網羅したカタログビデオの決定版 ! 一押しタイトルからマニアック作品� �でヌキどころを完全凝縮した映像が� ��り沢山! さらにイケメン達のオナニーや絡み� �編を丸々収録した豪華特典映像2編� �� 130分にも及ぶ映像でなんと1,68� �円の超お買い得な1本! 特典1 慶樹×悟史の男同士のあちぃ~SEX ! 特典2 仁のオナニー初公開!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:10:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1989kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Acceed Newsletter Winter

Hammer Entertainment Take Me Linden

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Hammer Entertainment Raw Eyes
Cast: Denis Reed, Denis Ruso, Luke Dong, Nico Moratti,
Genres: Big Cocks, Cumshots, Europeans, Freshmen, Rimming, Twinks
They're young, they're cute as buttons and they're cumming your way again and again! Smooth, tight, hard bare sex .
Duration: 1:32:21
Video: 688x384, XviD, 2250kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hammer Entertainment Take Me

Время генерации страницы 0.06667 секунды с 9 запросами