luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sleeping Men Kurt Taylor II - KurtTaylor2

Sleeping Men Kurt Taylor II - KurtTaylor2

Studio: SleepingMen
Cast: Kurt Taylor

A couple of days after hanging out at the studio and getting his first sleeping seduction, straight swim instructor Kurt Taylor gave me a call! He was wondering if I could help him out with some head shots of him, an idea that came from his girlfriend,who considers he has model potential. Now, that's a smart girl, she's a keeper, Kurt! I agreed 110% and told him to pass by later at night. The whole time I was shooting him I couldn't help but remember how his huge cock felt in my hand last time he was over and I was hoping I would be able to add a 'Part Dos' to his portfolio of sleeping seductions!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4070kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 546.8 MB

Download Sleeping Men Kurt Taylor II - KurtTaylor2

Give Me Wood, Scene 3 - Lucas Drake, Tom Jacobs

Video language: English

Peeping Tom extraordinaire, Titus Snow, continues his travails in the woods - on this occasion taking time out to see what horny boyfriends, Lucas Drake and Tom Jacobs, get up to when they're alone together in their nearby cottage. It goes without saying, of course, that we don't catch these two young fellows passing the time with DIY or doing the cleaning! Instead, they're ensconced in the favourite room of any guys their age - the bedroom - playfully engaged in a sensuous game of tonsil-tennis; before newbie, Jacobs, finds he can no longer hold back from taking a close examination of what his pal has got stashed inside his jocks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 750.0 MB

Download Give Me Wood, Scene 3 - Lucas Drake, Tom Jacobs
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14509 секунды с 9 запросами