Old 02-12-2024, 09:06 AM   #928
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Amanda's Ordeal Laura

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Our story kicks off with Amanda inviting a detective into her home.........he needs her to run down the events in complete detail that took place at her home when she got burglarized, assaulted, bound, gagged, and tormented by a robber. Amanda slowly starts telling the detective exactly what happened........as she speaks the scene fades out and her story of tight bondage, being grabbed, groped, spanked and left tightly bound and gagged on her living room floor begins. As each scene ends we flash back to Amanda still talking to the detective......as she begins to describe each new scene the scene fades out then fades into the scene she is describing.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:48:16
Video: 720x540, MP4V, 1460kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda's Ordeal

IR Rain DeGrey - Hanging Around Attica

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Cleaning the studio naked is exciting enough, but Rain of course takes it one step further. Rain is cuffed, naked, and sweeping the floors. Dee plans her demise as she tidies everything up.
Dee has Rain hanging in a net. The knots tear into her flesh. The net spreads her cheeks to expose her asshole. Dee toys with her captive.
Rain is locked tight to the metal chair. Straps hold her fast and a mask covers her face. Her eyes show her terror as Dee begins the real torment.
Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Rain DeGrey - Hanging Around

Tracey Sweet - Just Breathe Verda

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: Blond, Domination, Bondage, BDSM, Spanking, Toys
My advice for Tracy Sweet: Just Breathe. Control your breathing, don't hold it in. Let it flow through you and it will help with the pain. The whip is impossible to ignore, but if you breathe through the pain it may keep the tears at bay. Mr. Hitachi requires even more discipline. You have to cum on queue, and that means concentrating on something other than the intense vibrations coursing through your pussy. Focus on keeping your breathing steady to fight back the waves of pleasure threatening to take over your body, leaving you shaking and screaming in . And use that training while you are suspended in the air. Pleasure and pain are going to come at you from every direction once you are hanging helplessly in the middle of the room. One second you could be penetrated and loving the feeling of being full, another your feet may face a brutal caning. But if you want to keep your sense about you, Just Breathe.
Duration: 1:01:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tracey Sweet - Just Breathe

Miss Sultrybelle High View

Cast: Miss Sultry Belle, Gemma, Amy
Genres: bdsm, spanking, caning, prison play
Gemma and Amy have been caught spying and are severely punished as a result of this. As well as jail time they are sentenced to 50 strokes each with the Singapore prison cane. They are firstly secured to the authentic Malaysian frame before being caned hard by the officer. Beautiful Gemma and Amy, two stunning young girls are bound tightly before being thrashed hard by the sadistic Miss Belle. The punishing officer Miss Belle doesn't hold back as she lays into them with all her strength.
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9522kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Sultrybelle

Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2 Otisville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Amanda now securely bound, I grab her by her hair as I manhandle and grope her. I make her spread her legs and face the post. I lift her skirt and smack her ass hard. I stop and shove a big red ballgag in her mouth, before I commence with the spanking. I turn her back around and rip open her shirt, revealing hher pert breasts. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it high on the post. I add rope cuffs to her ankles as well, but I don't tie them off just yet. I rip off her skirt and then add a crotchrope. I extend it over a ring hanging in front of her and then tie it to a concrete block sitting on a chair. The chair is removed. A clamp is added to her left nipple. As I apply it tears start to roll down her face. The Love this! I try to get the same type of clamp on her right, but it doesn't want to take hold, so I use a clover instead. No harm in 2 styles of nipple clamps. I take a little time to run my hands up and down her legs and manhandle her a bit. I give each of her inner thighs a few hard smacks as well. I then snip off her panties. Amanda's ballgag is removed, and her panties are put in its place and then tightly taped in. That concrete block is definitely not heavy enough. I tie more weight on the end of the rope. I remove her right shoe, a 6 inch heel. This not the most comfortable shoe to stand in, but now she has to stay on her tip toes to try and relieve some of the crotchrope pressure. I remove the clamp on her left tit and replace it with a clover clamp as well. I tie a string through both of them and then tie them to a ring in the floor. I leave Amanda a lone for a while to endure her predicament. I return after a while, but not to release her. I remove her other shoe and then get out my camera to take a few snapshots. I then cut the toes out of her socks and tie her big toes up to her calves. I leave her in agony once again. When I return, I remove her gag and the clamps, but Amanda must stay in the rest of the bondage for another hour. I walk away and the clip ends. I have added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the end.
Duration: 36:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 824.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2

The Boy - Victoria Voxxx Ciudad Victoria

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
After a day of working hard for her money Victoria comes home to her boyfriend. She's just spent all her energy catering to her clients' needs. She'd like to sit down with her partner and relax, but of course he puts his needs first. The mere mention of her job makes him sneer.
What started as an exhausting argument turns into a nightmarish exchange as he exerts his animalistic strength. She's trapped and he is going to take every pleasure in punishing her for the way she makes the money that he steals from her.
Her mind is her money maker, but just like any man he thinks it's her body. None-the-less he's going to ruin her body. He hangs her by her pussy on a hook and then puts acid cream on her labia. Other men might want to fuck her, but she'll never want her cunt touched again.
Duration: 54:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy - Victoria Voxxx

Black and Purple Corset part IV Stroudsburg

I was not behaving and sometimes I admittedly do this on purpose. After all only bad girls get spanked? Johnny removed the gag an untied me. I hated that gag and was showing that I hated it. He laid me out across the bed, tying me to one corner of the head board and my legs to the opposite foot board. I was stretched over the bed, but not so much that I couldnt pick my head up. I was tied with my stomach facing down. To keep me quiet he placed a few pieces of duct tape accross my mouth. I had a fealing what was coming next and on the one hand, I was a little nervous, who likes pain? The other hand I secretly like a spanking every so often. Johnny had a nice soft paddle he could use but instead opeted for a leather slap. You can see me wince in sweet pain ever time the leather smack my bottom. Luckily the tape kept me from calling out for him to stop.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 101.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black and Purple Corset part IV

Время генерации страницы 0.05134 секунды с 9 запросами