Old 03-20-2016, 08:49 AM   #419
hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Raphael and Neil

Raphael and Neil

Studio: Uk Naked Men

I love visiting my straight cousin. About once a month hell invite me to go out with all his mates and I always end up getting really , missisng my last train home and sleeping over. Theres only one bed, but he doesnt mind sharing it...
Of course in the morning I wake up really horny and ... well hes kinda cute, so I cant resist having a play... He lies there sleeping while I work on his big uncut cock, chewing on his deliscious foreskin and taking the whole throbbing length down my throat.
Then this one time I get a little bolder and climb right on top. I feel his thick length inside me and begin to ride him gently. Next thing I know, hes flipped me over and hes riding my arse, sliding in an out like a piston, then after a few minutes he rolls off and collapses onto his back! Maybe hes had second thoughts, maybe hes embarrassed about going too far...?
I dont know, but do I know theres no way Im stopping there, so I climb right back on top and ride his big cock til Im shooting a hot stream of cum over his belly. When Ive had my fun I hit the shower, leaving him to finish himself off. Well he doesnt need me there does he? Hes straight, right?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:39
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 228.0 MB
Download Raphael and Neil
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03658 секунды с 9 запросами