View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 06:09 AM   #493
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Pennypaxlive.com- Flogging Penny

Pennypaxlive.com- Flogging Penny

Description:
Penny has continued misbehaving after numerous warnings. There are only so many times you can tell your students not to do it before you lose it. She needed to be taught a lesson she wouldn_t forget. This requires the help of my friend Mr. Flogger. This implement is particularly useful because it does not leave lasting marks on the body. I ordered her to report to my office naked. There I tie her hand and feet to a chair to make sure she doesn_t move during her lesson. The lesson is much more affective if the student is able to focus on what_s being taught. I always give my students a chance to recognize what they_re being punished for but Little Miss Penny never seems to get it. The result is a heavy flogging lasting over 20 minutes with her adorable pale skin becoming red and swollen...
Model:
Alex Legend, Penny Pax
Studio:
Pennypaxlive.com
Info:
File Name : 03132015FloggingPennyPPL540MOBILE.mp4
File Size : 649.9 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:22:29

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
03132015FloggingPennyPPL540MOBILE.mp4 - 649.9 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.03283 секунды с 9 запросами