View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 06:22 AM   #4683
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Violet Monroe Deep Throat Eckman

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Violet Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Violet Monroe has her dreams dominated by intense fantasies of being tied up in rope and used for some strange man's pleasure. She goes to sleep at night with visions of Jack Hammer's strong hands pulling her body into position and then locking her into position with hard bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Violet Monroe Deep Throat

Bondage xxx Party Part III Snover

I work feverishly to place my adorable little girlfriend, Whitney Morgan, into a secure hogtie with rope. As I delightedly take the reins on our bondage xxxx party, I show Whitney that I am not as innocent as I may appear. She still has a cleave gag in her mouth to keep her quiet for this delectable predicament. And, I grab the paddle, because my sweetheart needs a little discipline. I pop Whitney on the ass playfully with the paddle and then a little harder. Then, I take another paddle that has a fleece side and rub her gently with the soft material. Finally, she gets what's coming to her! I snatch the hitachi and then heartily torture her panties bound clit, over and over again. But, I'm not really a Domme at heart (even though I thoroughly enjoy watching my Whitney squirm), and I eventually untether the rope and release her. What a great sleepover!
Duration: 12:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2106kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 213.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage xxx Party Part III

The Confession part 3 Tafton

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
We will fulfill a strange request now: a woman believes that she has to do penance. Superciliousness is compensated for with humiliation by the doctor of souls.
Duration: 19:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9696kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Confession part 3

Part 3 Horsepen

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
Alice comes down from her single wrist suspension and right into an OTK spanking. There's no warm up and no messing around, but Alice still has a bad case of the giggles. That is until it's pointed out how wet Alice is. Her hair is tied back to an anal hook and then up to the ring above her. Her hands are tied behind her back. The vibrator is turned on and Alice is teased hard. She's so close, but the vibrator keeps getting pulled away. Alice's big knee high socks are shoved in her mouth and tied around her head. They've been on all day and now she has to breath in her own oder. With some choking she has to breath in harder.
Duration: 32:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Part 3

RealTimeBondage Hazel Hypnotic Cuntwalk Tacloban City

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore
Hazel Hypnotic has never disappointed when it comes to our live feeds. She is a beautiful, top-notch performer that always keeps her promise to participate in the most deviant demands we can come up with.
Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Hazel Hypnotic Cuntwalk

Tyler (aka Tyler Scot), 411 - Tyler File 2 Avery

Cast: Tyler File 2
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Outdoor, Pissing, Ring Gag
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in . I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler (aka Tyler Scot), 411 - Tyler File 2

Elise Graves - Queen Of Pain (Part 1) Ducktown

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Elise Graves, PD, Cyd Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Tears, Heaviest Cane, Crying, Pain
Video language: English
What makes Elise Graves our Queen of Pain? It sure as hell isn't because she enjoys dishing it out. We have Cyd Black and PD on hand for that. Her job is to just graciously accept everything they have to offer.
They waste no time in getting down to business. Right away they take out the heaviest canes they can find and set about making Elise scream. 2-handed blows rain down on her ass, legs and tits, while she struggles to stay standing in her stocks.
When they plan on turning up the intensity they are nice enough to grab her a chair. It isn't more comfortable but it has enough straps to make sure she is held in place. There is barely enough slack for her to shake when she sobs, she can forget about getting away. And this particular chair keeps her legs spread wide open so that PD and Cyd can give her a taste of the fucking machine.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves - Queen Of Pain (Part 1)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13729 секунды с 9 запросами