View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 08:41 AM   #771
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,481 раз(а) в 4,222 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Samanthagrace.net- Secretaries Bound

Samanthagrace.net- Secretaries Bound

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace,Tracy Jordan

TracyJordan and I are traveling for an company convention. We are secretaries at a local law office and well, let_s say things go a little haywire. We have been robbed in our hotel room and left tied up. They took everything but the clothing we have on our backs We cannot pull our chairs apart and are stuck, tied back to back. Our mouths are stuffed full with cloth and we have about three layers of duct tape. Our ankles are taped to each chair leg. Our hands are taped while clasped with clear tape. You can see easily thatTracyand I are forced to hold hands.

We wake up and become aware of our situation and begin trying to figure out away to free ourselves. Once we get your hands free we work on untying the ropes pinning one another to her chair. Lot_s of energetic vocal struggling as, we work on freeing ourselves. We try to work our gags off.Tracyand I try to reach for a phone that was left on the floor. It is close enough but too far away. Once we really make head way with the rope, we hear our captors come back. We are afraid what they will do to us, when they see we have managed to untie ourselves.Tracyand I grab hands and hope they will not notice..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV138SecretariesBound.mp4
File Size : 266.27 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:10

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV138SecretariesBound.mp4 - 266.3 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.05726 секунды с 9 запросами