hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Manhandled onto cage to have arse

Manhandled onto cage to have arse

Release Year: 2009
Video language: English

Geeky documentary director Louis seems to think that we'll let him off with a bit of a spanking and an introduction to sucking dick. Sadly for him, Louis has vastly underestimated our sadistic intentions. We have no intention of letting this cunt go until his pristine virgin arse has been thoroughly ripped open and trained to take cock all day long.
Easily overpowering his struggles to break free, we shove Louis to the floor, slapping and kicking him, before throwing him over the cage and immediately wrenching his mouth open to swallow down more cock.
As the geeky TV star chokes on Stan's rigid meat, I unleash my throbbing hardon and plunge it into his invitingly muscular arse. Louis' hole is so tight, I can feel it gripping my shaft as I thrust in and out, getting harder by the second as I imagine the pain he must be in.
Stan and I swap ends, and I take my fill of Louis' hot, reluctant mouth, gagging out streams of spit after being so deeply abused by Stan. Louis knows at this point that he can't escape, with our hard dicks mercilessly spearing up into his guts and down his throat, and tears fill his eyes as he suffers, impaled on two mens' erections.
I want easy access to the little bastard's nipples, so we move him onto his back, and Stan slams his cock back into Louis' sore arsehole, while I viciously pinch on his nips, making him howl in pain. Seeing the famous Louis suffering like this, cocks in every hole, nipples on fire, unable to move, spurs us both on as we take turns fucking him and using his moaning, upside down mouth.
The only reward Louis will get for his pains is a faceful of fresh hot spunk - but there's a lot more punishment to come...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2144kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.1 MB
Download Manhandled onto cage to have arse
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08549 секунды с 9 запросами