View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 06:58 AM   #4576
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

TG - The Squeaky Clean - Elise Graves and Veruca James Orwigsburg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Veruca James
I've been looking forward to playing with you. I knew you'd be fun for me. You have clearly found yourself seduced by bondage. If I know anything in life, I know when someone has become captivated by bondage.
I also see your eagerness to please. You can be quite motivated. I like that.
That means we get to do whatever it is that I want to do, knowing that you will hungrily come along for nearly any ride.
On this day, we explored some contrasts.
Filthy dirty piss box, squeaky clean latex contoured hood.
Letting go and releasing the clogged garbage from within, holding in and onto each lusted-after sip of fresh air.
Humility in laying bare one's most intimate expressions, fear of trusting your breath with another.
It is easy to give to someone like you. You take whatever it is that is coming your way. You take it all on. I can appreciate that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - The Squeaky Clean - Elise Graves and Veruca James

Cowgirl Live part 1 Iwakuni

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens — 300 hundred strong. Let’s go after that face — let’s pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem — free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 1

Jasmins Punishment - Getting Rid of Sins - Part 1 Blakeslee

Cast: Jasmins
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai
Jasmin is again as you know her, so obedient and keen to fulfill every orders. Dr. Lomp today will give her virginity back to her. Jasmin's sweet cunt will be closed with five needles stuck on her pussy lips. One important detail is that one electro plug will be put in poor pussy before it is pierced. Lomp knows that even Jasmin, a brave girl, can't endure such pain. So that her hands and legs will be restrained and her mouth will be gagged. Watch this cute pussy , while poor girl can't do anything except accepting heavy pain obediently.
Duration: 30:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmins Punishment - Getting Rid of Sins - Part 1

Lets Go Brandon Ulster Park

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Clara
Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, Group, Cumshot, Humiliation
I thought that is what I heard. Maybe not. One thing for sure this little spinner is an absolute pig. I love it. She can inhale cock, drink yellow discipline and take plenty of smacks across her face and ass and beg for more. She rode the dick like a champ, with her skinny body and meaty ass shaking in my face. She took 3 huge loads to her face as she sat there pondering how stupid she is and how this is the only thing she's good for. Her words, not mine.
Duration: 1:04:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lets Go Brandon

Casting Couch Clyde Park

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there’s a dick in her face and she’s going to have to suck it. She’s strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn’t get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.
Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casting Couch

Does Some Husband Training Rolling Meadows

Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie
An effective training routine for dogs is invariably going to include some fear and pain. We get you so close to the action you can taste it. Well at least you wish you could. With us you get a variety of fetishes. Domination, humiliation, interracial, cum clean up, jerk off instructions, pegging, cross dressing, deep throating big cocks and much more. If you can think about it we probably have it.
Duration: 34:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Does Some Husband Training

Gia DiMarco - Tied Tight & Fucked Hard Boss

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Gia DiMarco & Maestro
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, All Fetishes, Hardcore Sex
Gia DiMarco is a submissive masochist who likes to be treated horribly. She is punished hard with many other tortments!
Duration: 56:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3390kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia DiMarco - Tied Tight & Fucked Hard
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10341 секунды с 9 запросами