View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 07:01 AM   #4687
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black Rosebush

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Juliette Black. She is young, dumb and wants to cum. PD promised her a once in a lifetime kind of experience and she just assumed it would be all fun and games.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black

Cowgirl Live part 1 Prospect Harbor

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens — 300 hundred strong. Let’s go after that face — let’s pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem — free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 1

Rose shows us how much of a Darling she really is Bonesteel

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Rose Darling
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Rose Darling is as sweet of a woman as her body is sweet. Before we get her tied up her mouth is filled with a huge rag and tape is wrapped around her head to keep it in tightly. She's tied facing the floor with her arms in a strict strappado.
Rose is exposed and manhandled. She's so cute that her body can be thrown around with ease. With her arms tied tightly and her elbows touching she's put in an intense hogtie that just keeps getting tighter.
She needs to be suspended. She's put in a box tie and an INSEX mask is put on. Pantyhose and electrical tape. Then she's put into a shrimp tie. Time for the cane to leave its mark.
Duration: 41:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rose shows us how much of a Darling she really is

History Torture part 24 - Chamber Maids Degradation Samburg

History Torture is a very German series that has its own universe. It´s all about darkness, maids, slaves, and beautiful girls with natural bodies and big tits. Girls tortured by inquisition - whipping, spanking, needles in flesh, hot wax, clamp on nipples, fire torture, bondage.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:21
Video: 720x576, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1948kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: History Torture part 24 - Chamber Maids Degradation

Jasmins Punishment - Getting Rid of Sins - Part 1 Nicholasville

Cast: Jasmins
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai
Jasmin is again as you know her, so obedient and keen to fulfill every orders. Dr. Lomp today will give her virginity back to her. Jasmin's sweet cunt will be closed with five needles stuck on her pussy lips. One important detail is that one electro plug will be put in poor pussy before it is pierced. Lomp knows that even Jasmin, a brave girl, can't endure such pain. So that her hands and legs will be restrained and her mouth will be gagged. Watch this cute pussy , while poor girl can't do anything except accepting heavy pain obediently.
Duration: 30:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmins Punishment - Getting Rid of Sins - Part 1

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2 Haparanda

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Polly's right leg. She might think I'm letting her go, but she'd be wrong. I instead use the same rope to tie her leg off to a ring bolted to the post above her head. She's now to stand on just her left leg, which is still pulled out to the side and tied to the table leg. Polly starts to sweat! I help her out a little by tying rope around the back of her thigh, around her torso, and around the back of the post. I cinch everything up of course. By the time I'm done, Polly is really struggling to stay on her 1 leg. She is continually shifting her weight, bending her knee and straightening it out. I decide to help her out with this. I tie another length of rope to her crotch rope and then tie it to the same ring that her right ankle is tied to... and she thought that the concrete block digging into her pussy was bad! Her left leg does get some relief though. I clamp her nipples again. this time I use clover clamps. I tie a string to each of them and then tie them off tightly to the floor and to her left ankle rope. I'm still not done with her though... I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead and to the left. Polly is really in agony at this point... She is still struggling to stand as she endures the crotch rope. She trembles as the sweat beads form and drip off her brow. After a while, I release her from the crotchrope, clamps, and gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

Nevers Reaching Nyssa Nevers Grace

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation
You can see from the look in her eyes that she is suspicious of this kind of kindness. She is right of course. He does not want her comfortable. He just wants her to relive the humiliation of being forcibly stripped and used again.
Duration: 57:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 649.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nevers Reaching Nyssa Nevers
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12207 секунды с 9 запросами