View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 07:01 AM   #4688
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

RealTimeBondage - Livefeed Qiqihar

Stocks weighing heavily on my neck and shoulders, I dance nervously against the dungeon's brick wall. Today I am a prisoner in this new place. My first sentence: three hours of torturous anticipation.
Time races by and the real torture begins, starting with a suspension and introduction to the singletail. The crack of the whip is frightening; it stings against my skin. Rope digs into my inner thighs. i'm filled with the new sensations. Screaming, but loving it.
He ties me tightly then, ropes around my arms and ribs. My foot is lifted - I offer it to him. He canes my sole then works up and down both legs. When he unties me, I am purple and striped. This body is mine, I know. But it's still hard to believe.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:15:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8817kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Livefeed

RealTimeBondage - Model 1020 Live Gargzdai

"What we're gonna do is basically pain, right? So you're going to have a new experience in the sense that you're gonna be in the hands of person who really doesn't like fucking girls. He likes to see how you hold up under stress. Now, if I'm not mistaken, you don't know what's going to happen, right? This is the way you like it." The victim named 1020 will receive an unforgettable experience, there will be a lot of pain and tears, the torture with electricity that her PD gave her is wonderful!)
Duration: 46:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14435kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Model 1020 Live

Big Dream Laguna Park

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
No dream is too big! Tori Avano's dream is to be tied up and manhandled. That dream is made reality when she comes to and gets the royal treatment. OT ties her quickly into a reverse prayer position with a crotch rope. Once she's helpless he takes advantage.
Duration: 40:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Dream

Insex part 423 Test Broad Run

Naïve 423, all of eighteen, shows up at Insex. She tells AZ that she’s spent some time in ropes before, and that she likes breath control. 423 is a slight little thing that gets wide-eyed over simple rope bondage. But when PD appears on the scene, the fear factor ramps up quick. 423 takes it all in stride – hanging, tickling, breathplay, and electro-torture. Something about her wide-eyed innocence makes you want to hurt her more.
Pd hangs 423 immediately. Sweat gathers on her face. In a hogtie, her hands are tied up upward between her shoulder blades. He tickles her into a fleshy squirm, then nces with her while she’s chained. She seems to quite enjoy it, even the nose hook afterward when she’s affixed to a chair. A flexible bag over her head and a vibrator are the perfect combo for sexual excitement. Mix in a little caning.
423 is shackled neck, waist, wrists, and ankles to a industrial metal chair. An electrical stim bolts into her labia. As she’s must to watch footage of babes tortured, computer generated sounds hiss and burn, sending random shocks up her peach. Dolls moan and scream in the background. Her body jerks. Her eyes widen and shut. Her thighs spasm.
423 will not forget her time at Insex.
Format: avi
Duration: 45:33
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1501kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 546.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insex part 423 Test

Cowgirl Live part 2 Zwartsluis

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar. Love the way the head has that tilt. Stretch her up. A little neck play is due. Slide down her panties. For a little sport let her kick them off her feet. Steady her by her tits.
Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 2

TopGrl Devilynne, Rain DeGrey The Audition Spade

Release Year: 2016
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Devilynne, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
A qualified applicant needs to be able to serve clients continuously, faithfully, and completely. Each girl that comes to me, hoping for a position, must be put through rigorous testing.
Duration: 40:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Devilynne, Rain DeGrey The Audition

Marina Maple Mount

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral
Marina asked for it. Pd wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17871 секунды с 9 запросами