View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 02:39 PM   #1738
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jason Sparks And James Clark Oxford Junction

Studio: Twink Loads
Its perhaps a bit of a cliché to admit that Ive always fantasised about fucking a pizza delivery boy! In movies and on TV, these guys are always young, sexy as fuck and willing to do almost anything for a decent tip! The reality, of course, is usually a crushing disappointment. The guys who have delivered pizzas to my house are almost exclusively skinny and stupid in the extreme!
That all changed a few weeks ago when a sexy redhead named Connor showed up. Lets just say he has a very healthy tip. (He fucked my brains out for an hour!)
Ill be honest and say that when the doorbell rang tonight, I kind of expected Connor to come back for a few seconds, but the guy who showed up instead was just as hot. His name was James and he was a proper twink: blond and slim, about my height ... Sexy as hell!
I had already paid for the pizza with a credit card, but I thought the boy was cute enough to tip. I told him to wait at the door while I got my wallet, but was speechless when he said I could give him another tip. I really wasnt sure what he meant until he said, rather incisively, I spoke to my co-worker Connor ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 870kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 255.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jason Sparks And James Clark

Extremely Top vol.4 Kevil

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Wild G@mes
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Blowjob, Handjob, Toys, Masturbation, Cumshot
おかげさまで10周年!特別価格に� �販売します!
極上タチの航が筋肉ノンケ達に男の� �EXを伝授する人気シリーズ「極タ� ��」から待望の第4弾が発売!
今回は、クールな鳶職人・英太くん� �童顔筋肉質のアキラ君が極タチ航の� ��クニックで雄SEXを堪能する。他 にも体育会達が多数出演!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:22:54
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1764kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extremely Top vol.4

Permission Hitchins

Release Year: 2015
Cast: David Benjamin & Logan McCree
Genres: Anal Toys, bdsm, Big Cocks, Dildo, Extreme Penetration, Fetish, Hairy, Oral, Rimming, tattoos, Toys
Video language: English
Muscle stud David Benjamin and tattooed hunk Logan McCree and sitting at a table smelling juices and playing cards when David Benjamin decides he wants to have another kind of fun. David goes in for a sloppy kiss and the two spit back and forth into each other’s mouth. Turning things up, Logan gets on his hands and knees atop the table, and surrenders each limb to David to be tied down by string to the table. Once Logan is completely bound, David pours what’s left of his juice on Logan’s back and dives straight into Logan’s ass with his long, talented tongue. Logan gets his ass spread apart and fingered to make way for the big, black dildo that David slides into his hole. Using toy after toy, David settles on a transparent anal dilator, and works it into Logan’s ass. With the inner linings of Logan’s asshole exposed, David pours juice into the hole and goodies it up and it streams out of Logan’s ass. Keeping the dilator inside Logan, David finally releases Logan’s cock from his jock and sucks him off until Logan can’t take it anymore and releases all over the floor
Duration: 17:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4621kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 617.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Permission

Code Red Cochecton

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fisting, Group fisting, Real men, muscle, Stallions, Anal Stretching, Double Fist, Hairy Chest, Extreme Sex, Slings, Big Dicks, Tattoos, Nipple Treatment, Bears, Uncut Dicks,Cockring
A hot summer weekend at the countryside. 8 horny men meet for a fistparty.
In the stable and the bam slings are put up. Holes are opened up wide. Some of the men
even take 2 fists or the whole arm. Seriously hard fistsessions go on till the holes gape open.
See them fuck, fist and cum...
Duration: 1:53:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3723kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Code Red

Real Dirty Movies - Kinkfest Economy

Release Year: 2001
Genres: Compilation, Anal, Oral, Butt Play, Extreme Penetration, Fisting, Pigs, Jockstraps, Threesomes, Leather, Masks, Autofellatio
Series of the hottest samplers from 3rd world video's hottest movies. The intense non-stop ass action will make your cocks hard and your holes quiver. Watch as they suck, fuck and rim their buddies, and don't miss the face splattering loads.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:24:04
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real Dirty Movies - Kinkfest

RubClub Box 1 Larslan

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: bareback, hard fuck, suck, hand worker, fist, sperm eating, deep, master slave action, Rubber action
Tom Raptor directs a fetish extravaganza of leather, CBT, and extreme penetration.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:43:50
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4809kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RubClub Box 1

Dark Alley Media DarkRoom Vol 3 Palma de Mallorca

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Bud Rose, El Bodeep, Alex Wolfe, Tommy Hawk
Genres: Bareback, Anal, Extreme Penetration, Pigs, Fisting
In the hottest and nastiest entry to date in the Darkroom franchise we have gathered some of our favorite all-stars for some serious fisting sessions. Tommy Hawk stretches Alex Wolfe's hole wide open with his rough and rugged hands.
Duration: 1:18:54
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dark Alley Media DarkRoom Vol 3

Время генерации страницы 0.03716 секунды с 9 запросами