View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 06:16 AM   #4583
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Emma Mrs. Wellington's Big Day Noti

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Emma
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
There is no mercy asked and no mercy given.By the time Rain is done with her, Mrs. Wellington is a limp, bruised and gasping puddle of well-sex flesh twitching on the floor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma Mrs. Wellington's Big Day

RealTimeBondage Veruca James Machiques

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Domination, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, All Sex
The pace is ramping up and our pale refined starlet is dizzy and dazed. The pacing of Bars shows are relentless and without mercy. Every position gets harder and more punishing and we are onto part three of our show.
Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 864.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Veruca James

Rebel Rhyder - Wife get Butt-Fucked Rowesville

Video language: English
For supposedly being his loving partner, smoking hot blonde Rebel Rhyder seems to enjoy humiliating her limp-dicked man for his (short)comings a little too much. She smiles lustfully and teases as she looks at him with eyes of pure pity and disgust. She tells him of her needs and how useless he is at satisfying them, as she strips down to her sexy white lingerie and begins playing with herself next to him on the couch. She turns to a mechanical alternative to try and fill the hole that her lover's 'condition' has left. But as if summoned by her alluring moans of desire, a black stud suddenly shows up to make Rebel's day unforgettable. Her boyfriend can only watch as the big-tittied vixen goes mad for BBC before taking a huge creampie inside her gaping asshole.
Duration: 31:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5371kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder - Wife get Butt-Fucked

Sexy blonde Tracey Sweet loves tight bondage Las Charcas

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Tracy Sweet came to me and told me she loved tight bondage. Why the hell would I waste any time before taking advantage of that? When a 20-year old, hot and horny blonde walks through the door and tells you she gets off on being helpless you just go to work. I strip her down and tie her up as quickly as possible. Little did I know that she enjoys trying to escape as much as she does the feeling of being restricted. I could call any of the half dozen positions I bind her in my favorite part. Or how all of the screaming and moaning she does sounds so much better muffled by all of the different gags I use. But really, just watching her frustration as she tries to do even the simplest things, like keeping the hair out of her face, accentuates perfectly how little freedom she has. These knots are tight enough to keep Houdini trapped. Tracy doesn't stand a chance.
Duration: 1:07:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy blonde Tracey Sweet loves tight bondage

TG - Back Into A Fold - Elise Graves and Redhead Cici Rhodes Sister Bay

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Welcome back, Cici.
You've been away far too long. Los Angeles didn't sit well with you, did it? I'm sure it left much to be desired. You are far too advanced for that society. You do not belong among them. Leaving that trap was for the best.
You've come back home to your people. We understand you. We understand your deviant proclivities. You don't have to explain your desire to be tied up tightly, or your need to feel what's it like to not be able to escape. Helplessness is a prized state of mind - that is obvious in these parts. We are aware of your craving to be tossed around, masturbated upon, used as a piece of furniture, only to later be bent over and taken from behind. There's no need to spell out the subtleties of the art of teasing, or the boldness of the whip. These matters are well understood here. You are home.
Your reintegration process begins slowly, methodically. A modified ball tie ensures that your mobility is very limited. But I know you need more. I know you need your small freedoms to be removed one by one. First it's your tongue - clamped and stretched to your knees. Then your pussy lips are clamped and stretched out to your toes. These additions are made to place you in the correct frame of mind. You are here because I want you here. You are here to be played with however I see fit. You are not to move.
Stage two of this welcome home party has you worm tied and suspended. What's it like to be used as a piece of suspended furniture? What's it like to physically support someone who is cumming their brains out while you hang there, suspended in both time and space. At my disposal.
Finally, if I know of any way to celebrate the return of a cohort, it's to welcome them with pain and objectification. Tied with your hands around your neck, as if your are choking yourself, your pussy is exposed and for the taking. That wouldn't be nearly as fun, though, without indoctrinating you first with pain. I know what you are here for. I know why you came back. If you merely wanted fucking, you would have stayed in that plastic city. You didn't. You came back home. And home is where the bondage is.
Welcome back, Cici. Back into the fold..
Duration: 1:03:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Back Into A Fold - Elise Graves and Redhead Cici Rhodes

Lets Go Brandon Nancy

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Lets Go Brandon
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, Cumshot, Humiliation
I thought that is what I heard. Maybe not. One thing for sure this little spinner is an absolute pig. I love it. She can inhale cock, drink yellow discipline and take plenty of smacks across her face and ass and beg for more. She rode the dick like a champ, with her skinny body and meaty ass shaking in my face. She took 3 huge loads to her face as she sat there pondering how stupid she is and how this is the only thing she's good for. Her words, not mine.
Duration: 1:04:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lets Go Brandon

Samantha Rone & Maddy O'Reilly - A religious experience together! Troup

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
Dear God, I fear I may have sinned. It all started when I was talking with my friend and fellow church goer Maddy O'Reilly. She's so pretty and I just couldn't help telling her about something I found on the internet while fighting the good fight. I found out that she and I are both interested in the same thing. That's where it all went wrong. She knew a guy. The creepy guy from church who wears all black. He goes by the name OT. He had us undress each other. Maddy looked really cute. I was so nervous. I hadn't been naked in front of a man before. Not even a doctor. He made us face each other and then he bound us together with handcuffs. My heart was pounding as he touched us. I felt you in that moment, God. I felt you holding me through Maddy. As I tasted her lips on mine I felt you. When OT started whipping us I felt your warm embrace. As my ass turned red you overwhelmed we with peace and pleasure. I've never felt so loved. When it was all over and we were free of the bondage Maddy offered to give me the same amount of pleasure she had felt. As I squirted all over her I felt you flow through me onto her pretty face. Please tell me Lord, did I sin? Or is this truly my calling?
Duration: 51:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samantha Rone & Maddy O'Reilly - A religious experience together!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12544 секунды с 9 запросами