View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 06:44 AM   #1387
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

RealTimeBondage - Spacegirl - Evil Box vol 2 Sharon Hill

The memories stagger in upon me chaotically, as in a dream. Insects stinging, drawing blood. My hands, my breasts, trapped in unyielding metal. My movements secured with hooks buried deep inside my body: I am filled, I am owned. I walk like a marionette, with every step the hooks pull with cruelty inside my ass and my pussy. When I am released it is only to be stretched over a log and staked out in the grass; again I am left vulnerable, unable to protect myself from insects, biting my open body. My head secured in place with stakes and a gag. Shrieking as a worm is dangled over my face, crawling into my nose, squirming its slippery flesh over my tongue and my lips. And yet one memory towers above the rest of my torment; he called it the mala mansio.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14772kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Spacegirl - Evil Box vol 2

Yoga Slut Tate

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
She is never sure if what he is doing right now is the worst of what is to come or if there is some fresh torment waiting right around the corner. When he whips her feet all she can think is how she wishes he were doing anything else. When he starts flogging her tits she kind of wishes that he would go back to the feet. She is happy when she is cumming, though.
Duration: 49:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6818kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yoga Slut

Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa! Ririe

Kneeling on a platform, a device of evil looking intent, Sandra waits and worries on what will be next in her induction to slavedom. Her stilettos kick in the air and her fingers grasp for the ropes that hold her to no avail. Her cries come muffled by the tight wrapping of vetwrap and wodge of fabric in her mouth, the weight of it pressing on her tongue as it soaks up her drool. Her Mistress Lisa Harlotte enters, wheeling a table with a collection of items surely about to add misery to Sandra’s predicament upon the steel frame. A metal bucket is attached to the rope biting into her crotch and one after the other rocks are dropped in… the more Sandra struggles and jolts at each clang of another stone added the more the bucket swings, painfully teasing and tormenting her pussy with its cutting pull.
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 484.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa!

Marley Madden - We Can Work It Out Cisne

Video language: English
Roommates Marley and Will are completely broke and constantly fighting. Will is pissed with Marley because she judges his food choices, but Will cant afford anything better, as he keeps lending money to her. On the other side, Marley wants Will to stop tormenting her about the money she owes him.
Duration: 31:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marley Madden - We Can Work It Out

Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms! New Alexandria

Sandra stands, in an open legged predicament of note, pussy pinned onto a Sybian vibrator upon a purpose built steel device and wooden platform. Silver hair flowing over her shoulders and the red ropes restraining behemoth breasts in a sleek metallic mesh catsuit, leaving no curve to the imagination. A leather corset nips in at her waist, surrounded by another length of rope, drawing the eye towards her wrists bound behind her back, then down those finely covered legs, spread long and wide – not an easy balance in stiletto heels - upon this stage, ankles tethered to steel poles on either side. Moving in close up for the perfect voyeur point of view, as the big-titted MILF captive gets a massive mouth stuffing and generous vetwrap gag; nervously excited she waits for the powerful vibrations… The wait is brief but her endurance is not, as wave after wave of orgasmic bondage pleasure overcomes her, as her knees buckle, sinking her clit deeper against its tormentor until she is left exhausted.
Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 299.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!

Sandra Silvers, Brutally Bound West Simsbury

Long limbed and lithe, Lisa struts into scene with her bound, busty bounty Sandra hopping in tanned sheen pantyhose. The column tied curvy cutie has been captured for certain pleasurable trials to test out each and every one of her fantastic attributes… First up her on-point stamina, those nylon clad feet must hold her balance tip-toe on the hard concrete , as she’s hoisted up to a ballet stance predicament, slowly and excruciatingly, hanging from her tightly tied, terrific tits. This brutal boob tie semi-suspension isn’t the only thing for tonight’s torments. Slipping out of her skimpy black boy shorts Lisa stuffs the silky fabric between protesting red lips of her captive, picking up her mobile phone to record the full mouth filling, gagging action POV… Those beautiful wide eyes hold a perfect expression; “What a wonderful damsel in peril” Lisa thinks, as she takes another close-up video of the bondaged beauty, before leaving her alone in the dark for the night…
Duration: 12:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 484.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Brutally Bound

RealTimeBondage - Spacegirl - Evil Box vol 1 Donna

The memories stagger in upon me chaotically, as in a dream. Insects stinging, drawing blood. My hands, my breasts, trapped in unyielding metal. My movements secured with hooks buried deep inside my body: I am filled, I am owned. I walk like a marionette, with every step the hooks pull with cruelty inside my ass and my pussy. When I am released it is only to be stretched over a log and staked out in the grass; again I am left vulnerable, unable to protect myself from insects, biting my open body. My head secured in place with stakes and a gag. Shrieking as a worm is dangled over my face, crawling into my nose, squirming its slippery flesh over my tongue and my lips. And yet one memory towers above the rest of my torment; he called it the mala mansio.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14016kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Spacegirl - Evil Box vol 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04129 секунды с 9 запросами