View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 11:07 AM   #758
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lulu Chu & Victoria Cakes - The Pillow Humper Gets Hers Hackberry

Cast: Lulu Chu & Victoria Cakes
Genres: Sex, Masturbation, Ass Licking, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking, Spanking, Bedroom, Indoors, Kitchen, Big Tits Worship, Interracial, Lesbian, Scissoring, Dildo, Sex Toys, Strap-on
Victoria Cakes and Lulu Chu are roommates, and Lulu isn't that easy to live with. Her dirty affliction for pillow humping is starting to really piss Victoria off. Lulu is constantly humping all of Victoria's nice things and she is sick of it. So, Victoria decides to use a few of her own tricks to punish Lulu. She hides a suction dildo in the fridge knowing it will be the perfect distraction for this dirty lil perv and give her just enough time to put on her strap-on and surprise her from behind. Jokes on Victoria because this is exactly what Lulu likes, and she does not shy away from the hardcore fucking. Victoria removes the dildo and sticks it to the fridge and fucks her with it. Lulu returns the favor and uses the dildo on Victoria. This turns into a scissoring, squirting, sexual adventure gone crazy. Maybe Lulu isn't that bad of a roommate at all!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6240kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lulu Chu & Victoria Cakes - The Pillow Humper Gets Hers

Playful Pajamas Durham

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playful Pajamas

Hasumi - Hasumi gets fucked (2024) East Taunton

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Hasumi
Genres: Asian
Video language: English
Naked and having fun, Hasumi is enjoying her time outside in the hot tub. She likes the sensation of the guy rubbing down her entire body including her trimmed pussy. Then its her turn to rub him down and finishes with a blowjob. Things get pretty heated, so they make it to the bedroom where the guy licks and fingers her tight hole until she insists he stick his cock inside her. She can’t seem to get enough dick as she rides him for all she’s worth. Then finally she lays back and lets him drill her until he blows his load inside her snatch.
Duration: 1:06:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8634kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hasumi - Hasumi gets fucked (2024)

Sandra Silvers and Jackie Christianson Guest Gallery Bonus Salt Lick

Former Sorority , now MILFs, Relive Bondage Orgasm Memories!
Jackie and Sandra had not seen each other since college. Now in the same town on business, they get together for some wine and reminiscing of the good ol' days. While looking through a yearbook, the talk turns to a kinky collegiate they both knew and his fetish for tying girls up. Sandra tells her how much fun it was, and Jackie begins to regret not having tried it. Always eager to help, Sandra leans in for a kiss...
The girls continue to kiss into the bedroom where Sandra strips Jackie to her bra, panties girdle and stockings. Sandra ties Jackie face-down to one of the posts of her four-poster bed and then tied Jackie's legs wide open. A gag for good measure and now the fun really begins. A hitachi magic wand is applied to Jackies pantied pussy as Sandra brings her former to orgasm over and over...
Duration: 26:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2633kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Jackie Christianson Guest Gallery Bonus

Kendra Sunderland - Flight Attendant Get a Threesome Layover Hinesville

Blonde bombshell Kendra Sunderland and Mick Blue are checking into their hotel room for an overnight layover. Kendra, a hot flight attendant, and Mick, a pilot, have started fucking each other in their off-hours, but horny Kendra is always looking to spice things up. When the handsome hotel manager, Damon Dice, shows them to their room, Kendra decides she must have him! As soon as Mick turns his back, Kendra pounces on Damon and starts worshiping his big, thick cock. The two are almost caught when Mick returns from the washroom, but Kendra quickly distracts him with her amazing body and bedroom eyes. Finally, Damon is caught but instead of throwing him out, Mick asks him to join in the fun and Kendra gets the DP she's always dreamed of!
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5094kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra Sunderland - Flight Attendant Get a Threesome Layover

You Can Pay Me This Way Landsort

Cast: Riley Jean
Genres: All Sex, Barefoot, Bedroom, Big Vs. Small, Black Hair, Blowjob, Body Suit, Boy / Girl, Brown Eyes, Casual Wear, Cheating, Cinematic - Story, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth
When roommate Tyler Steel asks couple Riley Jean and Logan Lucky for their half of the rent, they confess to him that ever since the pandemic started they’ve been unemployed. Logan offers to at least take care of the groceries, and when Tyler agrees, he leaves to go do that. Once they’re alone, Tyler asks Riley if she’s willing to pay her part of the rent in a way that would benefit the both of them. Riley gladly agrees and gets ready to pay her part.
Duration: 51:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Can Pay Me This Way

Selina Bentz, Justine Jakobs - Ill Make Her Jealous (2024) Arkville

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Selina Bentz, Justine Jakobs
Genres: Threesome
Justine overhears her stepson Kai crying in his bedroom. The guy is crushed because his girlfriend Selina just broke up with him close to Valentine’s Day. Her vivacious stepmom won’t allow this to happen, so she quickly comes up with a plan to get them back together. The first step is to make Selina jealous, and what better way to do it than giving her boy a nasty blowjob? Kai already starts feeling better as his stepmom sucks his cock dry. Up next, Justine calls Selina to have a little girl-on-girl time. The horny milf gives the young girl some guidance on guys and how to handle them, a conversation that soon leads to Justine eating Selina’s pussy. The ladies are enjoying the moment when Kai comes in and gets mad at them. However, Justine’s plan is not over, as the final step is to summon the two for a nice anti-Valentine’s date. Instead of roses and chocolate, the sassy veteran has a hot threesome with his boy and his girlfriend. As Kai drills Justine and Selina’s pussies, the whole thing becomes a tender family moment, a way to leave old tensions in the past while spilling hot cum on Selina and Justine’s mouths.
Duration: 53:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3646kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Selina Bentz, Justine Jakobs - Ill Make Her Jealous (2024)

Время генерации страницы 0.38664 секунды с 9 запросами