View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 08:12 AM   #1118
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lucie Kline Takes Her ’s Friend’s Cock In Her Ass Machiasport

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Blowjob, brunette, white, 18+ teens, hardcore, amateur, big ass, cum shot, teen, big booty, young, doggystyle
Video language: English
Lucie Kline has always had the hots for her ’s friend Tony. He came over for Thanksgiving, and she couldn’t resist her urges. While having dinner she began jerking him off under the table. She then snuck a quick bj under the dinner table. When her parents were distracted enough, her and Tony snuck into one of the bedrooms. She demanded a pounding and a pounding she got. Tony slammed that pussy in several different positions, but then she demanded that dick in her ass. Tony was more than glad to do everything she wanted. He anally penetrated her until her asshole couldn’t take anymore. All of this culminated with a giant load to the face that would make her proud.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucie Kline Takes Her ’s Friend’s Cock In Her Ass

Pure Taboo - Family Planning Deer River

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Seth Gamble, Alex Coal
Genres: Natural Tits, Fingering, -In-Law, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Creampie, Reluctant, Cheating, Face Fucking, Black Hair, pussy eating
Steve (Seth Gamble) returning home when his wife, Pamela (Nicole Aria), calls him into the bedroom. She emotionally reveals that due to the recent unexpected of a friend's baby, she is too scared to have one of their own. This totally blindsides Steve, who was excited at the prospect of starting their family. He tries to convince her to change her mind, but she won't budge.
Out of sorts, he leaves the house to clear his head. He drives around the neighborhood, trying to calm down, but eventually stops. He takes out his cellphone and makes a call to Pamela's sibling, Naomi (Alex Coal), and asks if he can stop by for a visit. She agrees.
Moments later, Steve is at Naomi's home and rings her doorbell. She answers, and after hearing how distressed he is, invites him inside to talk. Once they're comfortable, Steve recounts what happened between him and Pamela. He breaks down, expressing how much he wanted to raise a family with Pamela, and how sudden this has been.
Naomi is sympathetic, suddenly revealing that she too desperately wants to start a family, but hasn't been able to due to work and lack of relationships. Seth hears this and gets a unconventional idea.
He offers to have sex with Naomi and impregnate her so that they can both raise the baby in secret. Naomi initially refuses, but is convinced when Steve mentions that Pamela needs to find out, crafting a scheme that is so bold and tempting, that Naomi finally gives in. She lets Steve fuck her, putting a plan in motion that may give them exactly what they've always wanted, but comes with the price of constant secrecy.
Duration: 51:20
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Family Planning

Meets The Face Fucking King Kendall Park

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Cum On Face, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, Pissing, 69, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Rose Winters tells us in her interview that she hasn't seen my stuff and that she doesn't know who I am or what I do. I quickly let her know as I begin fucking her throat and stretch her mouth out with my fingers. I bend her over and finger her tight pussy and fuck her hard from behind. She tells me to destroy her pussy. I spank her with the whore paddle and she bends over me and I put all four of my fingers inside her pussy and almost get my whole fist in, She rides my cock and I pick her up in the air and fuck her. She bends over me on the couch and I roughly fuck her face, I slap her tits and put her in a headlock. I pick her up in a standing 69 and fuck her throat then I put her upside down on the couch and fuck her throat and spit in her face. I sit on her face and she eats my ass. I stand up and she gets on her knees and I fuck her face. She rides my cock more and I fuck her hard missionary on the couch and reverse cowgirl. I finger her then POV fuck her face and she eats my ass. I slap her in the face, throw her on the couch and pound her pussy HARD. I put her in a headlock then take her to the bedroom for a surprise. I fuck her face in a 69 and then she licks my nipple and jerks my cock. She gets on top and I pound her pussy relentlessly. I fuck her throat in a 69 from a diferent angle and she says she can't take it anymore. I fuck her harder and switch to POV and she gives me a footjob. I pound her even harder on the bed and pin her legs back and put all of my weight on her. I put an open mouth gag on her and put all my fingers down her throat then put her in a headlock. I fuck her face against the wall and spit on her. I ask her if she's overwhelmed by my cock and she says yes. She says this is the roughest she's ever gotten it. I tell her now she's met the Face Fucking King and tell her to stare at my cock as I blow my load all over her face. Rose was a good girl for Daddy.
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4552kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meets The Face Fucking King

Mia Dior - Poolside Pawg Clip Bitely

Mia Dior is enjoying a relaxing day by the pool. While swimming, her new neighbor keeps spying on her. Eventually, she catches him and brings him inside. She thinks he's cute so she lets it slide. They go in the bedroom and he falls in love with her perfect ass and gets a rock-hard boner. She gives him an amazing blowjob before begging him to stick in her pussy. He fucks that booty like no other. They have sex in multiple positions and he cums all over her.
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Dior - Poolside Pawg Clip

Shhh… fuck me quietly! - Selena ,Tommy Gold Villa Altagracia

Cast: Selena ,Tommy Gold
Genres: Russian ,Blonde ,Mature
Selena was a long-time fantasy of mine. She only got hotter with age – her long, slim legs and firm booty never failed to get me all excited, my cock always stiffened when she in sight. That day, I decided to act decisively… by deceiving her into letting me into her apartment. She was wearing a short and vaguely transparent nightgown, looking as if she stepped out of my wet dreams. Selena motioned me to stay quiet since her hubby was asleep in another room, but my lust knew no bounds, she knew that I wanted one thing and one thing only. I ripped her clothes off, dragged her into the bedroom, and violently fucked her inches away from her sleeping husband. She begged me to keep it quiet because he could wake up at any moment!
Duration: 36:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11656kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shhh… fuck me quietly! - Selena ,Tommy Gold

Selina Bentz, Justine Jakobs - I’ll Make Her Jealous Webber

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Selina Bentz, Justine Jakobs
Justine overhears her stepson Kai crying in his bedroom. The guy is crushed because his girlfriend Selina just broke up with him close to Valentine’s Day. Her vivacious stepmom won’t allow this to happen, so she quickly comes up with a plan to get them back together. The first step is to make Selina jealous, and what better way to do it than giving her boy a nasty blowjob? Kai already starts feeling better as his stepmom sucks his cock dry. Up next, Justine calls Selina to have a little girl-on-girl time. The horny milf gives the young girl some guidance on guys and how to handle them, a conversation that soon leads to Justine eating Selina’s pussy. The ladies are enjoying the moment when Kai comes in and gets mad at them. However, Justine’s plan is not over, as the final step is to summon the two for a nice anti-Valentine’s date. Instead of roses and chocolate, the sassy veteran has a hot threesome with his boy and his girlfriend. As Kai drills Justine and Selina’s pussies, the whole thing becomes a tender family moment, a way to leave old tensions in the past while spilling hot cum on Selina and Justine’s mouths.
Duration: 53:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3646kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Selina Bentz, Justine Jakobs - I’ll Make Her Jealous

Cindy Lou half a man Malin

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Cindy Lou
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliating, Hardcore
Cindy Lou Cindy doesn't even understand why she married such a pussy bitch. Her men can't even drink coffee much less fill her pussy. She takes their friend Mickey into the bedroom to talk.
Duration: 24:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6411kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Lou half a man
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05116 секунды с 9 запросами