LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 5 Lake Cicott

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial
Video language: English
Tegan Zayne's hard cock is ready for action when he tells Spencer Whitman to 'get down there'. Spencer does as he's told and gets down in front of the hairy hunk with his mouth opened wide. Tegan grabs Spencer's head and fucks his face, commanding him to take it deeper and to suck his balls. 'Faster!' Tegan yells out, making sure the horny stud sucks it just the way he likes it. Tegan is hard as a rock and needs to feel Spencer down his throat. Spencer is happy to oblige Tegan's needs and sits back to offer up his giant cock and big hairy balls. Tegan is so cock-hungry that he can hardly contain himself as he slobbers and chokes on Spencer's fully erect pole. Tegan is like a sucking machine, taking it deep down his throat as ropes of spit trail down Spencer's thick shaft and drip off his sack and onto the floor. Spencer's fuzzy crotch is a slobbery mess of Tegan's cock sucking expertise and using Tegan's mess as lube, he jacks his rod until he drops his load in Tegan's thick, bushy beard. Tegan has done his job well and when he gets a taste of the hung stud's jizz, he stands up and gives himself permission to let loose. Tegan sprays a geyser, shooting up into the air and slathering Spencer's face with a massive pent-up load that the two eat up with a kiss.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 5

Mr Ballard And Danny Wilcoxx Lenapah

Studio: Gaycest
The longer we stayed at the Forbidden Hotel, the more I felt myself wanting grandpa.
The first few times were kinda strange. I guess I somehow felt, I dunno, that perhaps what we were doing was a little wrong. Sometimes, when we were both spent, wed lie together and hed sort of apologize and Id tell myself it wasnt gonna happen again. But then Id find myself looking at him – those big, sexy arms, the line of fur across his amazing chest – and my heart would just start pounding and all I could think about was having him once more.
As our time in the hotel continued, I guess we started to behave like lovers, not family. Sometimes Id come out of the bathroom, see him lying on the bed with a semi hard-on poking out from under his robe and just feel the need to kick things off.
Thats how it started this morning. I had a shower, I put my robe on and I walked into the bedroom and it was like I was suddenly . All I could see was grandpa there on the bed and all I wanted to do was kiss him. Like, proper kissing. Deep tongues pressed into each others mouths… because I love how he kisses. He takes it real slow. And his kisses tell me how much he wants me.
We both wear jocks these days. He took me out to buy some and told me he always wants me to wear them. He says if I do, sex with him will never be far from my mind. And hes not wrong there!
The moment I pull that jockstrap on, I start to get hard, thinking about what hes gonna do to me today, what hes gonna teach me, what Im gonna learn… the level of pleasure Im gonna experience.
The robes were off in seconds this morning and he was on top of me, between my legs, licking and kissing my body, both of us naked but for the jocks. I wrapped my legs around him and he started to kiss my neck. He kept pushing my hands back behind my head – showing me who was in charge…
Then he rocked my body back, got his tongue deep into my hole and pulled my balls out of my jock so that he could alternate between sucking them and tonguing my ass. He did everything so sensuously. And I loved the feeling of his beard tickling my thighs.
The moment he pulled his thick, meaty dick from his jock, I knew I had to have it! And sure enough, seconds later, I was gritting my teeth as he pushed himself deep and raw into me.
He knelt behind me and fucked me while I was on my back. The strokes were real slow to begin with as he got me used to the sensation. I have a second when I realize how strange it is to be penetrated by my grandpa, but his deep thrusts make me stay in the moment and not question it. It still sometimes feels like hes trying to split me in two, but I know now that Im always going to be okay, and that, after a minute or so, I just wont want him to stop.
I like to look up at him and see his face contorted with . I just want to please him more and more. I want to do whatever will make him happiest. Is that weird?
He turned me over and did me on all fours and I felt my body going limp as he started to pound me. Before long, I was pushing back into him so that I could feel as much of him inside of me as possible. He got faster and faster and was groaning and grunting. It was almost animalistic.
Then, suddenly and without warning, he came inside me. I could feel the squirts blasting deep in my guts. It was such an amazing, magical experience. Thats the seed that made my dad!
He pulled out for a moment and played with the wetness around my ass, but then pushed himself straight back inside me and we kissed so passionately and meaningfully. I love my grandpa and I know now that he loves me too...
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 990.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr Ballard And Danny Wilcoxx

Damon Andros Fucks Alec Hudson Gainesboro

Studio: Dirty Tony
Damon Andres has his hands full today; of hunky Alec Hudson! Daddy is helping the younger stud relax on the sofa. They slowly help each other off with their shirts. Then the shoes come off and Alec is getting the foot massage of a lifetime. The hairy chested wolf smiles while his boy lays back, enjoying the pleasure of feeling a beard caressing his feet. They decide to try a little yoga to relax even further, slipping out of their pants before the first downward dog. After going through several different poses, Damon ends up on his hands and knees; eye level to Alecs bulge. He happily goes down on the muscle boy, enjoying the view upward while his throat gets tickled. …
Alec is more than happy to return the favor while Damon lays back with his arm behind his head, giving Alec a full view of his armpit. Alecs ass is twitching for that cock. He spins around and eases himself down for deep dive against his prostate. Daddy bends Alec over the couch and takes his boyhole from behind as Alec moans happily. Finally, Alec rides Damon cowboy style, bouncing on his cock. Alecs muscular ass spreads just enough to allow full penetration of the older mans dick. As the ride turns into a gallop, Alec begins to tremble before he spews a giant load into the nest of hair on Damons chest and stomach. Damon pulls out and adds his own jizz to the mess. With his crystal blue eyes looking up at his man, Damon laps up the cum puddle before snowballing it back into daddys mouth.
Duration: 25:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2301kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 447.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damon Andros Fucks Alec Hudson

Cumslut Rumble - Brendan Patrick, Rikk York Grimes

Studio: Manalized
Two bearded studs Brendan Patrick and Rikk York moved in to a new flat, wasting no time for unpacking, instead they immediately went down on each other, kissing and groping. They hairy bodies are all wired up and prepared for some wild cock sucking and bareback! Rikk licked Brendans asshole after sucking his cock, giving him a satisfying feeling and preparing him for balls deep penetration, which he loves more than anything else. The whole room echoed from hard ass slamming, making them close to climax. Bearded Rikk cummed all over Brendans mouth, filling him with his warm cum, but he also wanted a taste of it! Brendan cummed just a moment later, which Rikk got a taste of also! He is a cumslut after all!
Duration: 23:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8237kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cumslut Rumble - Brendan Patrick, Rikk York

Dato Foland, Delan Benobe and Ricky Blue Coolspring

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
We've been asking furry, bearded hunk Holden to come on Sean Cody for a while now, and he's finally said yes! This "bottom that likes to top" is no stranger to adrenaline as a skydiver, scuba diver, and rock climber, but he isn't nervous at all about getting naked for you on our site; he's just excited to get himself out there and let you enjoy him.
Duration: 46:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dato Foland, Delan Benobe and Ricky Blue

Cass Bolton Takes Boomer Banks’ Massive Cock Tierp

Studio: Raging Stallion
Boomer Banks and Cass Bolton sniff and lick, both gravitating towards each others armpits. They are both tall and athletic, but Cass is pale and freckled compared to Boomers darker skin, covered in ink. Boomers cock is the ultimate challenge to Cass sucking skills, and the cords of his neck stand out as he tries to swallow more and more.
Boomer shows no mercy, fucking Cass face and making his eyes tear. Cass gets a break when Boomer wants his foreskin played with. Cass chest and pubes are covered with crisp red hairs that match his beard. He and Boomer make out, and Boomer sucks his cock, having no trouble swallowing it.
Nuzzling the hole, tonguing it, and massaging it with his thumb, Boomer turns his attention to Cass crack. Boomer lies on his back and Cass slowly lowers himself onto Boomers rock-hard 10 cock.
They pound into each other from opposite directions, rattling the table and slamming their nuts together. Boomer feeds his massive load to Cass, who sprays his seed across the floor as he swallows.
Duration: 32:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4658kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cass Bolton Takes Boomer Banks’ Massive Cock

Connor Taylor - Jason Sparks Bottoms Nicoma Park

Studio: Twinkloads
Connor Taylor is a geeky, skinny, red-headed masseur. Hes very much a boy with sex on the brain and he regularly gives his clients a little more than theyre expecting! Bearded dilf Killian Knox has all the attributes that Connor most appreciates in a man. Hes masculine, bald-headed, and built like a brick shit house. As he undresses for his massage, Connor decides that his tip will need to be a carnal one.
The massage itself is relatively short-lived with Connor rapidly becoming horned-up to the max as he runs his hands seductively over Killians astonishing, muscular body.
Connor soon strips naked. His giant, pink dick brushes against Killian, who is soon vigorously deep-throating it, causing Connor to sigh, sweat, and swear in a state of pure, euphoric bliss.
Killian squats on the edge of the massage table and grunts as Connor kneels and gets his tongue lodged between the DILFs boulder-like ass cheeks.
Moments later, Connors standing behind Killian, sinking his giant 9-incher into the older mans tight ass. Within seconds, hes mercilessly rutting like a stag in heat. Killians face reddens. He grits his teeth. The sensation is overwhelming.
Connor grabs his phone and films himself as he thrusts his giant, raw dick into a shuddering, panting Killian.
Phone down, and Connor starts to wind up for the big climax, banging harder and harder as the cum rises in his shaft. He blows his sticky load deep inside Killians tight ass. As he pulls out, the semen follows. Killian has been well-and-truly used!
Duration: 29:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Connor Taylor - Jason Sparks Bottoms

Время генерации страницы 0.03568 секунды с 9 запросами