View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 10:59 AM   #261
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Silvers & Whitney Morgan Monza

In the large warehouse that makes up Sandra’s playroom, a tall structure stands, concealed by black cloth. Sandra is intrigued, strutting across the vast interior to whip off one corner and watch the cover fall… Revealing a naked Whitney spread legged and vulnerable as she stands on a modified ab-workout rig! Sandra is eager to commence tonight’s torments of tickling upon the tattooed, tied up totty.MILF captrix in corset and catsuit wastes no time in tickling every laid bare, sensitive spot on ballgagged Whitney. Fingertips delving into armpits, elbows, neck, waist, thighs, knees and soles, eliciting delightful, drooly laughter. How loud can Sandra encourage Whitney to get? Let’s find out… minus the gag this time! Such a treat to watch wonderful Whitney bounce about on barefeet in her roped bodysuit, arms stretched high over head!
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5105kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 610.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Whitney Morgan

The Best Bondage Orgasms Selayang Jaya

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Mandy Taylor, Annabelle Genovisi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Tickling, Fetish, Toys, NoSex
Video language: English
Mandy taylor made her first trip to my playroom. when i went to put her on the orgasm bar, she fainted. when i did the hanging wand, she tapped out for back pain. i was not in a good place. i chair tied her. set the wand and told her she rides the wand until the tape runs out or she passes out. simple orgasm and pussy torture. 2. a hotel room in atlanta. a sexy redhead bound tight to a chair. huge, sensitive, pierced nipples begging me to play with them. i tease, lick, bite, and pinch her nipples. if she wants me to stop she knows its at the cost of orgasm torture. i use the toothbrush vibe on one nipple and a pinwheel on the other. annabelle is slowly losing her will, she screams in her gag. she knows she needs to cum but she does not want to give in. 3. annabelle genovisi has begged enough. though i love driving her crazy by teasing her nipples, making her shudder, shake, scream, and thrash with multiple hard orgasms is much more fun. she bucks wildly with each orgasm. she cries no even while she is cumming hard.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:37:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Bondage Orgasms

Ticklish Orgasms For Perfect Busty Slaves East Prairie

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Derek Synklaire, Sister Dee, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Tickling, Fetish, Toys, NoSex
Video language: English
Derek is stretched, gagged, kneeling, and waiting. I start by tickling her armpits and sides. While waiting for her predicament, I set the hitachi between her legs. Watch her eyes when she sees me attach a feather duster to my fucking machine and point the feathers right under her pussy. Sister Dee is tormented in a slow tickle and orgasm denial session. After 30 minutes of keeping her on the edge of cumming and tickling her ribs, armpits and feet, she is more than ready to cum. I force her to masturbate as I untie her. The painful orgasms while I slowly undo her rope is worth watching. Sexy Christina Carter is teased and bound in cuffs and straps. I start with erotic tickling and teasing. Once she is bound, I tickle her hard, making the strong vixen lift the entire chair in the air. She escapes a cuff, I retie her free wrist and tickle her harder. Teasing, tickling, crotchrope predicament bondage and a vibrator tied to her crotchrope bound foot makes Christina fight so hard that she escapes from her free cuff to masturbate to a screaming orgasm.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:59:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ticklish Orgasms For Perfect Busty Slaves

Sandra & Lisa Peapack

Strapped to a steel platform salacious slave Sandra is wheeled into the warehouse toward her waiting Mistress, Lisa. Sandra - a big-titted MILF captivatingly captured in a catsuit made of fine mesh, leather corset, a Gwen hood securing her silver hair and sealing her lips - is helpless but to enjoy and endure the roaming, groping, tickling hands of her similarly suited comely captrix, Lisa. A most devious device is constructed before them by their handy, hunky helper, allowing Lisa - luscious lesbian Domme - to strut in stilettos around her pole-tied pretty plaything, pressing all the right buttons with a powerful probe of pulsating pleasure.
Bonus – On Screen Bondage Installation & Behind the Scenes Footage!
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3938kbps

File size: 577.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Lisa

Sandra & Lisa Team Up Tickle Waterville

Tickling Orgasm Torments for Spread-Eagled Whitney -Strapped atop a St Andrews Cross - Tickled & Vibed by Vintage MILF Domme’s Sandra & Lisa!
In the large warehouse playroom a St Andrews Cross is set on an incline, holding Whitney spread and vulnerable in vintage bra and shiny skintight disco pants. Tonight she is at the mercy of a Double of Domme’s. Sandra and Lisa strut in to start their torments - wearing matching cream full body girdles, garters, stockings and stilettos – the MILF team mates in teasing waste no time in tickling every laid bare, sensitive spot on poor Whitney’s body. Leather straps keep wriggles in check at wrists, elbows, waist, thighs, knees and ankles, squeals barely contained behind a leather gag, as armpits, crotch and feet are attacked with delving fingers. How will she fare at the gorgeous gal pals generous treatment, as a wand vibrator is bought into play in tickle orgasm tandem!
Duration: 11:31
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5036kbps

File size: 451.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Lisa Team Up Tickle

Время генерации страницы 0.13460 секунды с 9 запросами