View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 05:29 AM   #17413
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Anna Deville - Cum Slut Facial Baarn

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Anna Deville
Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Humiliation
Video language: English
Mistress Anna only allows slaves to cum when it´s on her terms and her terms alone. Her slave has been locked in chastity for several weeks with a huge load ready to burst and will do anything to be allowed a release. She loves to humiliate the pathetic bitch and nothing is more degrading than making a man shoot a fat load directly in his slut mouth. No semen will ever go to waste on Miss Anna´s watch as she makes him swallow every last drop of his hot & sticky cum facial.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8279kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 634.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Deville - Cum Slut Facial

Sharing With Hubby Vera

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,
I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharing With Hubby

Blair Williams - Slave to Amazon Dollar Bay

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Amazon, Ass Worship, Blonde, Pussy Worship
Amazon Goddess Blair Williams is as dominant as she is beautiful knowing any man would instantly drop to their knees to be in her presence. Her bitch is quickly learning that a life controlled by a greedy Amazon Goddess is one of sexual denial and total frustration. She has the poor slave´s balls locked up tight in a humbler to encourage enthusiasm while licking and worshiping her holes just the way she likes. The slave´s tongue is made to work extra hard on her sweet cunt and ass as she grinds herself to multiple orgasms leaving him denied and begging to cum. Every day he is denied he becomes that much more submissive and obedient to her needs and desires.
Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8308kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 794.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blair Williams - Slave to Amazon

Lydia Supremacy - 6 Tired Feet, 1 slave Hermon

Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Lydia Supremacy
Genres: Foot Worship
Mistress Michelle Lacy walks her slave into the patio where Natalya, Lynn and Lydia are resting on the lounger. Michelle tells her slave that he better be a very good foot worshipper for her friends or else he will be punished. She then throws the slave towards the women´s feet and gives his leash over to them. The three women all take turns shoving their sweaty tired feet into his mouth.
Duration: 8:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6325kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 425.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia Supremacy - 6 Tired Feet, 1 slave

Lexi Sindel, Summer Brielle - Slave Feeding Frenzy Quantico

Cast: Lexi Sindel, Summer Brielle
Genres: Boot Worship, Humiliation
Goddesses Lexi and Summer are extremely considerate Owners who always make sure to keep their lowly pet well fed. He will learn to be a good boy and lick up every last morsel of fresh puppy chow from their expensive leather boots whether he likes it or not. The cruel Goddesses can´t help but enjoy every minute of the boy´s suffering as they uncontrollably laugh at the bitch trying to hold down his not so delicious dinner.
Duration: 11:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8345kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 701.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Sindel, Summer Brielle - Slave Feeding Frenzy

Jean Bardot - A Bitch for FemDom Part 3 Buchs

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Jean Bardot
Genres: Caning, Pony Play
Michelle Lacy and Jean Bardot Teach their new male bitch pony etiquette as he pulls them around in the pony cart, After a few hundred jumping jacks and push ups , some cbt, whipping now its time for a proper caning . Jean and Michelle are delighted in pulling yet another FemDom bitch out of denial (Pt. 3 of A Bitch for FemDom).
Duration: 7:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6340kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 342.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jean Bardot - A Bitch for FemDom Part 3

Leigh Raven - Smelly Foot Submission Santa Rosa Beach

Cast: Leigh Raven
Genres: Foot Worship, Pantyhose Stockings, Smelly Feet, Shoes, Socks
Mistress Leigh Raven controls men with her beautiful feet knowing nothing makes them happier...even if they are extra ripe and stinky from a long day spent in thigh highs and leather boots. She orders her loyal foot boy go to work by smelling, licking and worshipping the scent of her sweaty sheer stockings and bare naked soles. It´s a privilege to be able to grovel at her feet and she expects her slaves to thank her for being allowed to do just that!
Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8335kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 716.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leigh Raven - Smelly Foot Submission
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15548 секунды с 9 запросами