View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 05:30 AM   #17415
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Blair Williams - Goddess Blair's Stroke Session Chenango Bridge

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Blonde, Femdom POV, Pussy Worship, Strapon
Video language: English
I have a great video 50 min stroke challenge for you. Follow along and watch during a play session. I have my pussy & ass worshipped, I stoke his cock then fuck his ass. I want you to focus on me the entire time. I will tell you just how I want it. Let´s play the stroke game.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:45
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1555kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 627.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blair Williams - Goddess Blair's Stroke Session

Jamie Valentine - Jaime Valentine: Beg to be caned Delray

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Jamie Valentine
Genres: Caning
Mistress Jaime Valentine loves sadistically torturing her slaves and nothing gets her wetter than making a slave beg for something that he is truly terrified of - in this case, being caned until totally broken and shaking!Jaime pulls her bitch out of his cage, laughing as she makes him beg for his torture. She tears into his ass without mercy, laughing as his ass flesh and legs shake like jello before the onslaught of her cane. The more her bitch sobs from the pain, the harder she canes him. Jaime offers him only one option for mercy - beg to be whipped instead! When the slave can take no more, he begs to be whipped. Jaime smiles at his pleading; it just means that she will hurt him in other ways. There is truly no mercy for one of her slaves.
Duration: 8:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6303kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 416.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie Valentine - Jaime Valentine: Beg to be caned

Goddess Ginger - Tessa's Cruel Caning Center Strafford

Cast: Goddess Ginger
Genres: Caning
Goddess Tessa Crane drags her new slave to the brick pool patio and her friend Goddess Ginger. Goddess Tessa orders her slave into obedience before creating an artistic masterpiece on his pale white ass with her caning expertise. Goddess Tessa places her property on a bench where she gets ready to cane his ass leaving bright red marks all over the blank white canvas. Goddess Ginger gets in on the action with a couple backhanded swats that make his slave ass jiggle from the impact. The poor slave can´t even sit still during the caning, which make the Goddesses cane his bitch ass even more, and harder.
Duration: 10:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6265kbps

File size: 468.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Ginger - Tessa's Cruel Caning

Dava Foxx - Dava Foxx Ball Tugging Two Guys Harshaw

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Dava Foxx
Genres: CBT, Female Domination
Goddess Dava Foxx knows how to have a good time, She has two of her pathetic slaves slut sacks tied off and attached to her suspension device and is going to be stretching their slut sacks today. First, she starts off by measuring both of the slaves nuts then she starts cranking on the hoist and laughing as the slaves scream and cry as she stretches their nut sacks, Then she measures again, and decides that they have a long way to go and flips the bitches over to continue with more torture and ball stretching, Now firmly gripping their slut sacks, she feels that she can do better but first starts to drive her long fingernails into their scrotums as they cry and beg for mercy, She just laughs and tells them that this is what makes her pussy wet, she then decides to just walk off and let them continue stretching for the rest of the day.
Duration: 7:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6287kbps

File size: 341.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dava Foxx - Dava Foxx Ball Tugging Two Guys

Kylie Rogue - Kylie Rogue & Michelle Lacy Whipping Noxon

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kylie Rogue
Genres: Whipping
Goddess Michelle Lacy has a new slave in her stable and he is terrified she gives him good reason to be as she demonstrates on her pathetic slave Fluffy just how brutal life at Clubdom can be she whips her bitch till her pussy is wet then torments her new slut as he tries to hide in his cage from her wrath.
Duration: 7:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6342kbps

File size: 344.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Rogue - Kylie Rogue & Michelle Lacy Whipping

Jade Jantzen - Rikki Rumor & Jade Handjob Sabinal

Cast: Jade Jantzen
Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking
Rikki & Jade Jantzen milk their slave and then he eats his cum.
Duration: 9:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6304kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 434.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Jantzen - Rikki Rumor & Jade Handjob

Alexis Fawx - Alexia Fawx & Michelle Lacy: Sweaty Ass Sniffer Cum-Face Ashhurst

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: Cum Eating
Goddess Michelle Lacy and Alexis Fawx pull their slave from his cage blind folded and decide to have some fun with him letting him smell their pussies and sweaty ass asking him if he would like one lick, Then laughing at his 2" inch stiffy making him jerk it off into the collection cup that is filled ith a months worth of slave filth, then letting him add his tiny pathetic load to the cup, they dump it all over his face making him lick it up and asking him how much he enjoys being a cum face.
Duration: 7:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6230kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 342.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Fawx - Alexia Fawx & Michelle Lacy: Sweaty Ass Sniffer Cum-Face
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17361 секунды с 9 запросами