View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 05:31 AM   #17417
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sablique Von Lux - Interactive Amazon Experience POV Colima

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Sablique Von Lux
Genres: Amazon, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction
Video language: English
Amazon Goddess Sablique stands over your puny self at 6 feet tall while dragging you into her dungeon for a personal slave experience! If you are a good subby pet and want to be allowed to cum in front of your Goddess you will obey and follow her every command. Don´t disobey or it´s back in the cage with no release for another month!
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10787kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 650.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sablique Von Lux - Interactive Amazon Experience POV

Yasmin Scott - Drenched in Pussy Squirt Rochelle Park

Cast: Yasmin Scott
Genres: Chastity, Pussy Worship, Squirting
Male slaves need to make themselves useful, and that means licking pussy until their Mistress cums. The slave is locked away in a spiked steel cage so that he may only endure pain while he is pleasuring his queen. The only reward of licking her pussy will be gulping down her pussy juices when she cums. Mistress Yasmin Scott rides his face and instructs him to lick her greedy clit, when she goes over the edge she blasts his mouth with squirt!
Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8327kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 749.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yasmin Scott - Drenched in Pussy Squirt

Jamie Valentine - Jamie & Kimber: Dreaming of Black Cock POV Whittier

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Jamie Valentine
Genres: Masturbation Instruction
Mistress Jamie Valentine and Goddess Kimber Woods Are strapped up with 12´ inches of Black cock and instruct you to jerk off that little pathetic slut stick of yours, As you dream of them ramming your tight little man-pussy with their huge hard cocks laughing as you beg to be fucked harder and deeper like the ass whore that you are, Pathetic always dreaming and longing for Big Black cock.
Duration: 7:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6343kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 346.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie Valentine - Jamie & Kimber: Dreaming of Black Cock POV

Lana Rhoades - I ride slave face Baisden

Cast: Lana Rhoades
Genres: Pussy Worship, Queening
It is fun using men for sexual gratification, and it is easy to do when you are a uber hot 19 yrs old like Lana Rhodes. Mistress Lana leads her man-pet in, making him crawl on his hands in knees to earn the luxury of pleasing her pussy. She grabs a hand full of his hair from the back of his head and grinds her panties against his face. Lana orders he lick her panties, she loves the feeling of a warm mouth against her cunt. When Lana cannot stand teasing herself anymore she pulls her panties to the side and tells him he can lick her pussy now. She rides his face extra hard, rubbing her clit against his tongue making him lick her until she cums multiple times in his mouth. Her tight little cunt is greedy for orgasms.
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8325kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 919.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lana Rhoades - I ride slave face

Jill Kassidy - Ball Crushing Princess Pelotas

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Ballbusting, CBT, Mixed Wrestling, Trampling
Brat Princess Jill wants a tough, hardened slave and not a wimpy little bitch who can´t handle her sadistic desires. She restrains the bitch leaving his cock and balls completely vulnerable and exposed for the taking. Princess Jill will make a man out of her pussy of a slave whether he likes it or not.
Duration: 9:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10759kbps

File size: 734.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jill Kassidy - Ball Crushing Princess

Chloe Amour - Rubber Gimp Servitude Stanhope

Cast: Chloe Amour
Genres: Pussy Worship
Rubber gimps are the perfect sex slave for a greedy Mistress like Chloe Armour. The pleasure is always about her as she uses her bound and helpless rubber toy to get off anytime she pleases. Being completely trapped in a tight rubber sleep sack is the best place for any slave to be as the focus is always on his Mistress and never about him. Mistress Chloe loves to tease and deny the gimps cock by sliding her wet cunt up and down and all around his tightly sealed cock. The more sexually frustrated her rubber gimp becomes the more obedient he will be.
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8332kbps

File size: 811.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloe Amour - Rubber Gimp Servitude

Chloe Amour - Spoil me, I spoil you Pedro

Cast: Chloe Amour
Genres: Femdom POV, Financial Domination, Masturbation Instruction
I think we can have a mutually beneficial relationship.. you seem to be hard and horny spoiling me makes my pussy wet. The more you spend the hornier, and the sluttier I get. If you want to look, to touch, to taste you need to satisfy me by spending and spoiling. Make your princess happy and take out that credit card while you jerk. I know you cannot say no to me while you are staring in my big brown doe eyes with that throbbing cock in in your hand.Surrender to temptation and become the man you were born to be. Working hard for me, to spoil and take care of your Princess.
Duration: 10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8317kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 686.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloe Amour - Spoil me, I spoil you
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15456 секунды с 9 запросами