View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 06:05 AM   #1729
Nuadred8

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Nuadred8 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sandra Latina - The Librarian

Sandra Latina - The Librarian

Category: Sandra Latina, Ass, Cum, Dirty, Domination, Femdom, Fuck, Goddess, Jerk Off, Jerking, Masturbation, Pov, School, Striptease, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Sandra Latina, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom

Description: ...I was wondering if you can do a clip where you are the school librarian and I am a student. I have an overdue book on hypnsis and you are very upset. I talk to you about being stressed and lowering your stress. I tell you to envision a comforting place and notice how comforting my words are, luring you into a hypntized state where you trust me completely. I hypntize you to strip to your underwear, showing off your ass as tell me your sexual fantasy and fetishes. You notice it gets me hard and encourage me to jerk off when until I cum. I was hoping it could be almost an ASMR thing as it is a library.

Screenshots:

Video Info:

File: Sandra Latina - The Librarian
Duration: 00:15:03
Size: 1,05 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD Sandra Latina - The Librarian
Nuadred8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03728 секунды с 9 запросами