View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 06:47 AM   #4597
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Karen - Crucified and Fucked Mount Holly

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Karen
Genres: Bondage, BSDM, Fingering, Toys, Oral, All Sex, Anal, Cumshot
Video language: English
Poor Karen is up for some humiliation experience. Rendered defenseless, crucified and gagged, she has no chance to flee, protest or even beg while Frank uses the vulnerable girl as his personal fucking toy, trying a wide selection of toys on her body. The girl squirms in pain and pleasure, and cums for her master's will.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karen - Crucified and Fucked

Rough Dominatoin With Many Orgasms Creighton

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Fayth, Christina Carter, Danni Lyons
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, No Sex
Fayth is bound using thick tape on her arms to secure her tightly. her cum soaked panties are stuffed in her mouth and secured with a leather harness gag. i tell fayth that with every orgasm she has she gets a new torture. in this clip fayth fights hard not to cum and loses. 2. fayth is starting to sweat as i grab the riding crop and light up her spread thighs. once her thighs are red, i grab the hitachi and make her orgasm again. after this one, i tie and stretch her pierced nipples. fayth's eyes roll and her head shakes as i grab the hitachi again. 3. fayth is sweating hard and cumming even harder. with each massive orgasm i undo her nipple torments. i tie the hitachi between her legs and leave her to pleasure myself to her suffering. 4. christina carter cums often and hard during a short but intense bondage orgasm session. 5. danni is sweating. a puddle pools under her pussy. i hang the hitachi so i can step back and enjoy more squirting orgasms. when the insertion attachment is tied inside danni and the hitachi is turned on hi, the shaking orgasms are non stop. 5. danni is sweating. a puddle pools under her pussy. i hang the hitachi so i can step back and enjoy more squirting orgasms. when the insertion attachment is tied inside danni and the hitachi is turned on hi, the shaking orgasms are non stop.
Duration: 1:46:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Dominatoin With Many Orgasms

Nasty Bottle Bitch Soper

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Alex More had a little too much fun. After a night out, she's stumbling in her stilettos and slurring her speech, but Sgt. Miles knows just how to get her cleaned up. He locks her into a strict metal collar and shackles, promising it'll help "process those toxins." The only thing she'll be processing though, is pain.
He snips off her pretty outfit, revealing her gorgeous fit body. Suddenly, it dawns on poor Alex what she's in for. A rough throat fucking brings tears to the naughty little slut's eyes as she whimpers pathetically. She struggles for air and slobbers all over herself, but what's a bitch good for if you can't even fuck her face? He goes to town on her sweet little throat over and over, til she learns to keep her tongue out and take it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Bottle Bitch

CumEatingCuckolds Natasha Starr Collyer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Natasha Starr
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliating, Hardcore
Natasha Starr Natasha and Jimmy hire a videographer to make a movie. It's not the kind of movie he is used to making. After all, how often do you see a cuckold men to watch his wife cum on a huge black cock?
Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7179kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CumEatingCuckolds Natasha Starr

CumEatingCuckolds Payton Simmons Rethymno

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: No info!
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot
Payton Simmons Marcelo didn't know what he was getting into when he said, "I do". As it seems, it's more like I do whatever you ask. If he wants to keep that pretty little girl around, he will keep it up. Honey... I do swallow cum if you need me to!.
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11711kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CumEatingCuckolds Payton Simmons

Dolled Up - Lydia Black Annandale

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Adorable Lydia Black is about to join O.T.'s extensive collection of perverted sex toys. Once he's got her in her new dress and make-up she is exactly right to replace the doll he broke last week. Lydia thought she was meeting him for a quick smoke before she headed home, but at this point she will be lucky if she ever sees daylight again. He takes his time in stripping her naked, going over every inch of her body looking for any defect. She's exposed and humiliated, trying desperately to ignore how dirty his hands and words make her feel.
Lydia is one sexy catch. Quite flexible and fully poseable, this might be the best little punching bag he has brought home yet. Metal restraints pull her limbs out wide while a latex mask leaves her in the dark. She tries to scream and struggle when he starts working her pussy with the whip, but in the end it starts to sound more like moaning than anything else. A quick check between her legs shows him that she is adjusting to her new life nicely.
Dripping wet, Lydia probably thinks that if she can suffer through enough he will reward her with his cock. It's true, in a sense, since he has 8 inches of cold steel on hand to extract multiple orgasms from her poor, abused cock socket. He works her pussy until she squirts, and then starts railing her ass with the same metal member. Both holes leave her bucking against her bondage as the waves of roll over her.
Duration: 42:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolled Up - Lydia Black

Shadowplayers Slavegirls Round Mountain

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Ariel, Kitty, Melissa Ashley, Princess Kali, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Strapon, LezDom, Bondage, Dildo, Pissing, Spanking, Humiliation, Domination, Fetish, Discipline
Ariel endures a hogtie while her clothes are cut off, orgasm, whipping, caning, being bound with duct tape, and to relieve herself while cuffed to a metal cross. Melissa is stripped while her nipples are clamped and pulled, then spanked and whipped to an orgasm. She then plays with a collection of dildos and butt plugs, each one larger than the last! Claire Adams is tormented with strong clamps on her tits and very heavy weights on her pieced labia. Kitty is caned in two different sessions…an extreme caning and a caning while trying to keep her feet off painful spikes. She also gets an while cage and a strap-on fucking from Claire Adams.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:20:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1257kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shadowplayers Slavegirls
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16000 секунды с 9 запросами