View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 06:53 AM   #4713
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bad Girl Maardu

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
Syren De Mar needs to be punished? She's not even sure what she's being punished for, but that doesn't matter to us, because we get to reap the benefits of her bad behavior. Matt Williams in particular gets to have a good time taking out some of the stress he's worked up this week out on her ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Girl

Vacuum nipples San Angelo

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Ice Creame
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Cage, Caning, Flogging, Tits Torture, Whipping, Vibrator
The show begins at 6 with the decorations dresden and 1017 locked into their respective cages. PD cuts off his victim's dress and stuffs a gag into her mouth so that her screams are almost inaudible as he canes her sensitive feet.
Squeezing her head between a vice, he increases her confinement and keeps her in place for a session of face torture. A metal gag forces her mouth open and a leather cord holds her tongue out. A hook raises her nose and opens her nostrils wide. PD uses a dildo to fuck the helpless girl in both her cunt and mouth. After two hours in the cage, 1030 is finally released. Her cramped body is stretched out on a vertical rack with arms tied behind back with vertical rope and legs straddling two horizontal boards. A leather belt is pulled tight around her neck so that she must maintain an erect posture to avoid strangling herself. Once bra and panties are removed, she giggles and stares down in disbelief as PD suctions her nipples, tits and pussy. She languishes in pain for awhile but realizes the real torture comes when the cups are removed. Not letting up, PD immediately encloses two castration bands around each of her taut, sore nipples. He ties off her pussy tightly with leather then uses the eroscillator but instructs her not to come. Next he flogs her red, engorged cunt then moves on to her tits. Continuing to make use of the rack, PD pulls up one limber leg and ties it high at an angle. Hard whacks with the cane on the exposed inner thigh invoke groans and screams of terror. But when PD reprimands her for resisting, she quietly accepts his strokes as her eyes well up with tears.
Duration: 1:06:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vacuum nipples

Jessica - Eden Sin South Deerfield

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The experiment was largely sexual in nature. Restraints are necessary due to the intensity of the procedure. Once Eden is locked down she begins to question her decision to sign up for the Jessica 3000 experiment. To be fair she hadn't done any research on what she'd be getting into.
The dick gag down her throat and the pear of anguish in her ass begins to give her an idea of what she is in for. The drool drips from her face and she's pulled by her asshole to the floor into a horrific squatting position. She nearly drowns in her own spit.
Each phase of the experiment gets worse. She's made to bend over and suck on a cock deep in her throat while she's fucked from behind. Her thumbs are pulled high above her while she's gagged and whipped.
The final phase of the experiment is where the real action happens. Large metal rods skewer her body through her ass and out her mouth. The drool and tears drain from her face. When the electric wires are attached our new Jessica 3000 begins to panic!
Duration: 29:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica - Eden Sin

Nasty Bottle Bitch Lakenheath

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Alex More had a little too much fun. After a night out, she's stumbling in her stilettos and slurring her speech, but Sgt. Miles knows just how to get her cleaned up. He locks her into a strict metal collar and shackles, promising it'll help "process those toxins." The only thing she'll be processing though, is pain.
He snips off her pretty outfit, revealing her gorgeous fit body. Suddenly, it dawns on poor Alex what she's in for. A rough throat fucking brings tears to the naughty little slut's eyes as she whimpers pathetically. She struggles for air and slobbers all over herself, but what's a bitch good for if you can't even fuck her face? He goes to town on her sweet little throat over and over, til she learns to keep her tongue out and take it.
Duration: 31:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Bottle Bitch

Bush Barrel Kamoki

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Roxanne Rae isn't sure how she ended up where she is, bound in rope hanging from the ceiling as a strange man plays with her body. More than that, she can't tell if she likes it or not. He toys with and bites her long hair and runs his hands along her curves. He runs a crotch rope through her legs, then, when he realizes he can't reach every inch of her body he wants to touch, he cuts off her panties. Roxanne is scared but excited. While she moves away when he goes to bite her hair and tickle her, the little moans and sighs she lets out when he slaps her tits and touches her pussy give away the fact that she's having at least a little fun.
Duration: 54:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bush Barrel

Mei Mara - Thinking Ahead Crane Lake

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Rope
If you want to see a girl who will go to the extremes to please us and our members look no further than Mei Mara. She needed an extreme make over before her Q and A session. Most would balk at the idea of being humiliated like this. It is one thing to take a beating on set but the effects here are going to be visible to anyone for quite some time. That is the kind of dedication is the first step to satisfying them.
Duration: 1:14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 834.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mei Mara - Thinking Ahead

Tyler Scot, 411 - Tyler File 3 Shambaugh

Cast: Tyler Scot, 411
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Outdoor, Suspension, Fire, Caning, Vibrator, Tits Torture
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in . I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler Scot, 411 - Tyler File 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16496 секунды с 9 запросами