View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 07:23 AM   #1394
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rough Dominatoin With Many Orgasms Russells Point

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Fayth, Christina Carter, Danni Lyons
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, No Sex
Video language: English
Fayth is bound using thick tape on her arms to secure her tightly. her cum soaked panties are stuffed in her mouth and secured with a leather harness gag. i tell fayth that with every orgasm she has she gets a new torture. in this clip fayth fights hard not to cum and loses. 2. fayth is starting to sweat as i grab the riding crop and light up her spread thighs. once her thighs are red, i grab the hitachi and make her orgasm again. after this one, i tie and stretch her pierced nipples. fayth's eyes roll and her head shakes as i grab the hitachi again. 3. fayth is sweating hard and cumming even harder. with each massive orgasm i undo her nipple torments. i tie the hitachi between her legs and leave her to pleasure myself to her suffering. 4. christina carter cums often and hard during a short but intense bondage orgasm session. 5. danni is sweating. a puddle pools under her pussy. i hang the hitachi so i can step back and enjoy more squirting orgasms. when the insertion attachment is tied inside danni and the hitachi is turned on hi, the shaking orgasms are non stop. 5. danni is sweating. a puddle pools under her pussy. i hang the hitachi so i can step back and enjoy more squirting orgasms. when the insertion attachment is tied inside danni and the hitachi is turned on hi, the shaking orgasms are non stop.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:46:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Dominatoin With Many Orgasms

Hook, Box & Ringer - Cherie DeVille Kyrenia

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Big tits, Blonde
Cherie DeVille faces a challenge today. She starts off in a box, a full sized cage, actually, and while it is uncomfortable it is at least safe. PD doesn't want anything to happen to her while she is in storage. Once he pulls her out all bets are off. The chains he has her shackled in should give her a hint of what is to come. When he is kind enough to leave her in a comfortable position she had better thank him for it. Thanking him for kindness, asking him to cum, begging to serve, these are the signs of a polite and obedient slave. If she can't keep up on basic manners he will have to teach her a lesson or two. It doesn't matter if she is hooked, boxed or getting shocked by the ringer, Cherie has one job. All she needs to do is not forget herself and maybe the torments will stop.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hook, Box & Ringer - Cherie DeVille

Adriana Chechik - Sexual Chastity Torment Taiban

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Bondage, Chastity, Tease and Denial
Having your cock locked in chastity is a bitch...but having it caged, teased and sexually tormented by the cruel Mistress Adriana Chechik is a complete nightmare! She has her slave strapped bondage including his caged cock. She licks his cock through the chastity cage she rubs her pussy against it, the slave gets more and more horny and drippy the more she teases. Adriana is the ultimate cock tease!
Duration: 11:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8319kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 752.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adriana Chechik - Sexual Chastity Torment

Teamwork - Wenona and Jessie Parker Wellpinit

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
The name of the game is Teamwork. It will mean a lot for Wenona and Jessie Parker (Mattie Borders) today. They start off chained to each other in such a way that only one of them can make it to their water dish. It is a cruel trick made worse by the fact that the gags in their mouths will keep them from swallowing anyway.
It won't be the only time they have to work together. Cyd Black wants to get his cock sucked and it is going to take both of them to get it right. Being used together like that gets them excited and they start to enjoy each other's company while they have the time.
Two women can only spend so much time chained together before they start to draw a bit of strength from each other. It's too bad that is exactly when Cyd decides to separate them. Wenona watches helplessly from her cage up above while he torments Mattie without remorse.
Duration: 1:06:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teamwork - Wenona and Jessie Parker

Shadowplayers Slavegirls Paso De Los Toros

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Ariel, Kitty, Melissa Ashley, Princess Kali, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Strapon, LezDom, Bondage, Dildo, Pissing, Spanking, Humiliation, Domination, Fetish, Discipline
Ariel endures a hogtie while her clothes are cut off, orgasm, whipping, caning, being bound with duct tape, and to relieve herself while cuffed to a metal cross. Melissa is stripped while her nipples are clamped and pulled, then spanked and whipped to an orgasm. She then plays with a collection of dildos and butt plugs, each one larger than the last! Claire Adams is tormented with strong clamps on her tits and very heavy weights on her pieced labia. Kitty is caned in two different sessions…an extreme caning and a caning while trying to keep her feet off painful spikes. She also gets an while cage and a strap-on fucking from Claire Adams.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:20:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1257kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shadowplayers Slavegirls

Alexis Fawx, Full Movie Camp H M Smith

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: Full Movie, Strapon
Alexis Faux wants to torment the young slave and he is in for a really rough ride! Alexis shows no mercy as she straps it on and makes him her total bitch in this long movie.
Duration: 21:48
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 489.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Fawx, Full Movie

Rain DeGrey - Hanging Around Shirland

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Cleaning the studio naked is exciting enough, but Rain of course takes it one step further. Rain is cuffed, naked, and sweeping the floors. Dee plans her demise as she tidies everything up.
Dee has Rain hanging in a net. The knots tear into her flesh. The net spreads her cheeks to expose her asshole. Dee toys with her captive.
Rain is locked tight to the metal chair. Straps hold her fast and a mask covers her face. Her eyes show her terror as Dee begins the real torment.
Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey - Hanging Around
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03760 секунды с 9 запросами