View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 07:29 AM   #1591
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

There will be no mercy Laholm

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Emma Hix
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Pissing, Natural Tits
Video language: English
AVN Award nominee Emma Hix has shot 3 scenes for HobyBuchanon. This Behind the Scenes is from her first scene and starts with us setting up for the mystery girl part where I show her body off to the camera. We then go to the living room for BTS of the Hoby's Hotties pics in front of the banner. We then switch to a close-up shot for the BTS of the mouth-open gag pics that are taken from the video. We go back to the bedroom as she changes into her outfit for the shoot and asks me if we're going to fuck in there. We then switch to the beginning of the scene and the do's and dont's part then switch to BTS of us discussing the start of the shoot and I begin fucking her face. Next I eat her pussy and fuck her and she fixes her hair in the camera while I set up for the next part. She sucks my dick and rides it then I eat her pussy and ass from behind and fuck her hard. I flip her upside down on a chair and deepthroat face fuck her and spit is running down her face. BTS of us setting up for the next part and her bending over with her asshole and pussy close up to the camera and sucking my dick. She rides my dick and we set up for the next part and she says she should have worn waterproof makeup as tears and spit cover her face. She sucks my dick POV then rides it then asks me not to drop her as I pick her up and fuck her hard. BTS of her masturbating on the couch with a vibrator. Next is POV deepthroating then I bend over and she licks my asshole. BTS of us setting up for the next position and her eating my ass and sucking my cock more. She asks me to fuck her while using the vibrator. I fuck her hard and stand on the couch and fuck her face. She POV deepthroats my cock and rides it. Next I handcuff her and put an open mouth gag on her and put my fingers down her throat. I face fuck her while she's handcuffed and sit on her face. I take her to the bedroom and pound her pussy hard from behind. I switch to POV and she rides my cock then I nut inside of her. BTS of us talking afterward and of her 1st time surprise in the shower post scene!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:38:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2978kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: There will be no mercy

Penny Pax - Pigtails and Panties North Freedom

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, All Sex
Welcome Penny Pax and her cute pigtails, sexy panties and huge natural tits to Sexually Broken. If any girl ever qualified for the "girl next door" tag Penny is it.
Penny admits she likes the hard stuff. She lets the pain motivate her to suck and fuck even harder. We love those girls. We tie off her tits and give her a few good slaps and she is gagging on that cock. Every time she pulls back for air a rough hand pushes it right to the back of her throat, skull fucking her into subspace.
But we don't stop there, not even close. We abuse this bound and helpless pigtailed cutie with cock. We yank her to her feet and fuck her tight shaved pussy, we don't even need lube she is so wet. After fucking her to 2 or 3 orgasms we knock her back to her knees and she is gagging on cock again. We go back and forth completely destroying this girl with dick.
With her elbows tightly bound together we sit her down and punish her with severe bondage. We finger blast her pussy and she squirts, we vibrate her and she cums. Her mind is almost gone, she is deep in survival mode. In the end she is left gagged, transformed and suffering.
Duration: 21:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5617kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Pax - Pigtails and Panties

Stock Fucked Hart

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Little Penny Lay is usually behind the camera at Insex, but she gets in front and exposed for her live Sexually Broken shoot! Petite Penny is bound in strict stocks, her pretty pink panties pulled over her face as she struggles to deep throat a massive cock. She drools everywhere, making a mess of herself while on her knees. Physics seem to prove it'd be impossible to shove such a large object into such a tiny throat, but Penny defies the laws of the universe and somehow manages it (while gagging profusely, obviously).
Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stock Fucked

Brazzers House (Episode 6) Saylorsburg

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Abigaiil Morris, Lily Lou & Emma Magnolia
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Ass To Mouth, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Double Penetration (DP), Face Fuck, Facial, Gagging, Gangbang, Interracial
Brazzers House is back and it’s wilder than ever! This year’s edition will crown not one, but two of the hottest and horniest babes in the biz as champions. With so many stars under one roof vying for the prize, who has what it takes to outshine the competition? Our contestants will have their minds, mouths and pussies put to the test with a series of challenges that will keep you at the edge of your seats, and your eyes glued to your screens. Sit back, enjoy, and take notes because you will help decide who our two Brazzers House 4 winners will be!
Duration: 36:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7491kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brazzers House (Episode 6)

What The Fuck La Rochelle

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Elena Maria
Genres: Blowjobs, Cock Sucking, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Degradation, Dehumanization, Destroyed, Extreme, Face Fucking, Facial, Facial Abuse, Gagging, Humiliation, Throat Fucking
For real. So I pull into the lot, and a vehicle is a cunt hair out of the space it was intended for. So I put on my chick glasses and try to park between this car and the other car — being that I had my chick glasses on, it took me 5 times. So I unpack my gear, and I see these chubby feet on the dashboard, smoking a cigarette. I pay no mind as there is always some degenerate in my lot. I enquire of the hooker doing her makeup, "who's in the car waiting." She replied, "my sister." So, of course we go down to ask her if she would like to swallow some yellow d. She agreed. So "Pebbles", who looks more closely to Bam Bam, is now an adjunct human toilet. So let me recap. We have two sisters ready to swallow my yellow discipline, and that they did. Now, Pebbles, not being the looker, was saved for crucial moments: like being bulimic on her sisters head, and giving her some yellow d, too. This scene was a comedy of errors, but I needed something before I went fishing. Short story long, you must see this one. I don't always say that. This is a train wreck in slow motion. Stroke with care.
Duration: 1:00:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What The Fuck

Athena Amour - Perfect Blowjob With Swallow Kake

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Athena Amour
Genres: Oral, Blowjob, Handjob, Swallow, POV, Deepthroat, Gagging
Gorgeous bitch Athena Amour fulfills her oral dreams with big cock and swallows! Happy viewing!
Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Athena Amour - Perfect Blowjob With Swallow

Wolf Hudson, Lance Hart - Hotel Hookup: Febby, Wolf and Lance Cash

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BiFuck
Cast: Wolf Hudson, Lance Hart, Febby Twigs
Genres: Brunette, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Milf, 69, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Ass, Bisexual, Gagging, Gonzo
Lance was at dinner with Wolf and some other friends. He texted Wolf and some other people under the table asking if anyone was down for group sex after in his hotel. Wolf was totally down, but other people were too tired. So Wolf texted Febby, and she came right over and met them at the hotel. They all fucked. It was all so impromptu that they didn't have time to set up a camera person. Everything was filmed with phones on tripods and leaning against stuff. Still very hot
Duration: 33:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wolf Hudson, Lance Hart - Hotel Hookup: Febby, Wolf and Lance
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14128 секунды с 9 запросами