View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM   #1205
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Punishing the Brat Bronxville

Diamondly is a brat so I will punish her, so the trick is to find something that she really does not enjoy. At first she thinks she is getting her way... Her wrists are bound, harsh groping and manhandling, she is stripped, gagged. The ballgag I hae is much to small, so Diamondly is gagged with her panties first and then the ballgag is strapped tightly in place. She still thinks her plan is working when I tie her elbows cruelly together (her favorite) and when I turn her around and smack her ass repeatedly and then bind her tits with thin zipties, but she starts to worry when I set a bucket on a chair in front of her. Yes, that bucket and it's contents will be hanging from her crotchrope. A glitch in her plan... Diamondly hates weighted crotchropes!! She starts to whine through her gag and her energy changes when I place 2 large bricks in the bucket. She endures her bondage and the knotted crotchrope for a while, before I tie her thighs. Her whimpers intensify as I pour a gallon of water into the bucket. She is now probably wishing she had not been quite as bratty, but it is too late to be sorry. I bind her legs further with a few zipties, before pouring another gallon of water into the bucket hanging from her cunt. Now it is time to sit back, grab a beverage and enjoy the view and the lovely ballgagged sounds.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 810.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing the Brat

Anna Claire Clouds - Polar Opposites (2023) Corrigan

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Anna Claire Clouds
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Video language: English
Christopher (Codey Steele) is a dedicated student and also works hard at his job after school, but he still can't get any appreciation from his condescending parent, Victor (Dick Chibbles), who constantly complains that Christopher isn't 'manly' enough. To make matters worse, Christopher also has to deal with his stepmother Grace (Syren De Mer) who hates him, and his manipulative stepsister Jasmine (Anna Claire Clouds) who always causes trouble for him.
One day, Jasmine lies to Victor, claiming that Christopher took his car without permission. Christopher insists that he's innocent, but Victor believes Jasmine's word over his, and punishes Christopher. Now completely frustrated, Christopher storms into his room, where he finds that Jasmine decided to mock him further by leaving her panties there.
Furious, Christopher confronts Jasmine, demanding to know why she keeps trying to ruin his life. Jasmine lets him in on a secret: she hates Victor too, but she figured out that the meaner she is to Christopher, the better Victor treats her. She mocks Christopher for being a wimp and a virgin, saying that if he were a REAL man, he'd give her a hard grudge fuck right now. But Christopher is tired of everyone in this family looking down on him, and he decides to show Jasmine EXACTLY what he can do.
Duration: 53:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10951kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Claire Clouds - Polar Opposites (2023)

Kristina Rose - Kristina's Cruel Ballbusting Game Gerry

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: Ballbusting, CBT, Humiliation
Mistress Kristina Rose puts her slave to the test in a cruel game of endurance, ordering him to hold out his arms and keep them straight while holding a stack of her books in each one. After toying with his helpless body, she adds a huge dildo onto each book stack, then starts kicking him in the balls! Of course the pain from the kicks causes the slave to start dropping the items he is holding up until all of them are on the floor.Kristina then punishes the slave for his failures, putting him in suspension bondage and saran wrapping his dick out of the way so she can deliver crushing kicks directly to his balls. She kicks him so hard that she lifts his body right off of the floor, laughing at his suffering. Next time he will try harder before daring to drop her property on the floor.
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8307kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 756.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristina Rose - Kristina's Cruel Ballbusting Game

He Decided To Punish This Hottie Behind The Scenes Wonalancet

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Rachel Starr
Genres: All sex, Big Tits, Pretty Ass, Hardcore
Scott Nails is preparing his comedy routine backstage when Rachel Starr comes in to criticize and make fun of his material. When Scott is called to go on stage he has a panic attack.
Rachel goes on instead and steals all of Scotts material. Scott's enrage timer expires and he explodes on Rachel when she comes backstage. Her pussy will need massive amounts of healing.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:22
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He Decided To Punish This Hottie Behind The Scenes

Penny Pax - Pigtails and Panties Namur

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, All Sex
Welcome Penny Pax and her cute pigtails, sexy panties and huge natural tits to Sexually Broken. If any girl ever qualified for the "girl next door" tag Penny is it.
Penny admits she likes the hard stuff. She lets the pain motivate her to suck and fuck even harder. We love those girls. We tie off her tits and give her a few good slaps and she is gagging on that cock. Every time she pulls back for air a rough hand pushes it right to the back of her throat, skull fucking her into subspace.
But we don't stop there, not even close. We abuse this bound and helpless pigtailed cutie with cock. We yank her to her feet and fuck her tight shaved pussy, we don't even need lube she is so wet. After fucking her to 2 or 3 orgasms we knock her back to her knees and she is gagging on cock again. We go back and forth completely destroying this girl with dick.
With her elbows tightly bound together we sit her down and punish her with severe bondage. We finger blast her pussy and she squirts, we vibrate her and she cums. Her mind is almost gone, she is deep in survival mode. In the end she is left gagged, transformed and suffering.
Duration: 21:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5617kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Pax - Pigtails and Panties

Mandy Bright & Salome - Office Slut Punished Hard Simcoe

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Mandy Bright, Salome
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Lesby, Toy
We hope these girls Mandy Bright and Salome are ready, because it's domination time! They're about to get tied up, gagged, and fucked like never before.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy Bright & Salome - Office Slut Punished Hard

Phoenix Marie gets throat fucked hard with screaming orgasms Lissie

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Phoenix Marie, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Busty slave Phoenix Marie is a submissive masochist who likes to be treated horribly. She is punished hard with many other tortments!
Duration: 22:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5617kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 923.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Marie gets throat fucked hard with screaming orgasms

Время генерации страницы 0.05959 секунды с 9 запросами