View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 11:48 AM   #766
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

I Tittyfucked My Mother-In-Law! vol.02 - Kenzie Taylor & Diego Perez White Sulphur Springs

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Out Of The Family
Cast: Kenzie Taylor, Diego Perez
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Old Young, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Big Dick
Video language: English
Diego Perez is watching TV when he suddenly gets a surprise visit from his wife's parent, Kenzie Taylor. Diego says that his wife isn't home right now, but Kenzie says she's aware of that... she actually came here to see . Diego is puzzled, but lets her inside.
Kenzie explains that Diego's wife told her about how Diego isn't doing a good enough job satisfying her in the bedroom. Diego is stunned, as Kenzie clarifies that Diego's wife is unhappy because Diego won't tittyfuck her! Kenzie warns him that if he doesn't do better at pleasing his wife, it's almost certain that his wife will find another man who will... maybe even of other men. Diego says he doesn't want to happen.
Luckily, Kenzie says that she can help, and she takes out her big boobs so Diego can learn how to do tittyfucking. Diego is stunned at the idea of practicing sex acts with his in-law, but Kenzie says that she knows what she's doing. She tells Diego to lick and suck on her boobs, so they'll be wet and slippery for tittyfucking. It's clear that Diego is in for an lesson!
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16830kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Tittyfucked My Mother-In-Law! vol.02 - Kenzie Taylor & Diego Perez

HardX - Veronica Avluv In 'Prime Milf' Cayce

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardX
Cast: Veronica Avluv, Chad Alva
Genres: Hardcore, Cumshot, Brunette, Petite, Squirt, Blowjob, Anal, Tittyfuck, Deepthroat, Ass To Mouth
Naughty Veronica Avluv has a big mess to clean up after her son Sean leaves the house in a disastrous state. His friend decide to spy in on Veronica while she is cleaning up one of the bedrooms. He offers to help, but he´s so horny and dying to fuck a MILF. She is more than happy for a young hard cock. She squirts all over his dick and then lets him pound her tight ass. Veronica begs for his tasty cum in her mouth and he doesn´t disappoint her.
Duration: 28:39
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1766kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 394.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardX - Veronica Avluv In 'Prime Milf'

There will be no mercy Burtrum

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Emma Hix
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Pissing, Natural Tits
AVN Award nominee Emma Hix has shot 3 scenes for HobyBuchanon. This Behind the Scenes is from her first scene and starts with us setting up for the mystery girl part where I show her body off to the camera. We then go to the living room for BTS of the Hoby's Hotties pics in front of the banner. We then switch to a close-up shot for the BTS of the mouth-open gag pics that are taken from the video. We go back to the bedroom as she changes into her outfit for the shoot and asks me if we're going to fuck in there. We then switch to the beginning of the scene and the do's and dont's part then switch to BTS of us discussing the start of the shoot and I begin fucking her face. Next I eat her pussy and fuck her and she fixes her hair in the camera while I set up for the next part. She sucks my dick and rides it then I eat her pussy and ass from behind and fuck her hard. I flip her upside down on a chair and deepthroat face fuck her and spit is running down her face. BTS of us setting up for the next part and her bending over with her asshole and pussy close up to the camera and sucking my dick. She rides my dick and we set up for the next part and she says she should have worn waterproof makeup as tears and spit cover her face. She sucks my dick POV then rides it then asks me not to drop her as I pick her up and fuck her hard. BTS of her masturbating on the couch with a vibrator. Next is POV deepthroating then I bend over and she licks my asshole. BTS of us setting up for the next position and her eating my ass and sucking my cock more. She asks me to fuck her while using the vibrator. I fuck her hard and stand on the couch and fuck her face. She POV deepthroats my cock and rides it. Next I handcuff her and put an open mouth gag on her and put my fingers down her throat. I face fuck her while she's handcuffed and sit on her face. I take her to the bedroom and pound her pussy hard from behind. I switch to POV and she rides my cock then I nut inside of her. BTS of us talking afterward and of her 1st time surprise in the shower post scene!
Duration: 1:38:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2978kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: There will be no mercy

Milka Way - Milkas Erotic Session (2023) Clarks Hill

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Milka Way
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Welcome to beautiful teen-like babe Milka’s bedroom. You’re in for a treat as her erotic powers are second to none. Watch her as she plays with her body, softly touching her precious pink nipples, and moving her legs around to exhibit her luscious pussy. Enjoy her cock-sucking talent as she swallows Robien’s dick and sits on it while moaning through the whole session.
Duration: 43:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6779kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milka Way - Milkas Erotic Session (2023)

Fashion Model Skye Blue Butternut

Release Year: 2021
Studio: JulesJordan
Cast: Skye Blue
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Fashion model gone bad Skye Blue devours Chris Diamonds giant cock! With her piercing blue eyes staring at the camera Skye tempts you with only a gaze in your direction as she sensually stands in her lingerie. She’s wrapped up like a perfect present in her lace lingerie with pearl accents and crotchless bottoms as she shows off her perfect body in the sun. Skye heads inside where she removes her top to expose her massive all-natural melons in all their glory before heading to the bedroom to meet her stud. Chris is waiting for her in the chair so Skye makes her way over and with one leg straddling him she pulls out his thick dick and starts stroking it. She makes her way to the ground so she can take that rock hard cock in her mouth to lube it up for a boobjob. Skye holds her tits together tight as she bounces up and down before getting back to sloppily sucking Chris’ uncut cock. Chris stands up so he can feed his dong deep down her tiny throat and make her gag on it then he stands Skye up so he can bury his face in her ass. Skye bends over the chair as he tongues her pussy before spearing her pink hole with his giant dick. She likes to get dicked down deep so Skye grabs her ass cheek to spread her tight pussy open to engulf more of Chris’ bulging boner. Skye bends herself in half with her head below her legs so you can watch her massive juggs sway as Chris drills her from behind before flipping her into missionary. Chris pounds her hard, stopping intermittently so you can see her gaping pussy drip with her juices while Skye massages her clit. They move to the floor with Chris on top so Skye can backup against his cock and control how deep and fast she wants it. Chris walks her on all fours over to the bed where he lays down so Skye get get on top and dance on his dick. Skye him with her tits while grinding her hips on Chris’ cock then she spins into reverse cowgirl so he can hammer her hard. Chris impales Skye’s pussy with his massive man-meat until she drops to her knees so he can blow his load all over her tits and down her throat!
Duration: 41:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2584kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 818.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fashion Model Skye Blue

Время генерации страницы 0.03347 секунды с 9 запросами