View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 05:50 AM   #17423
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

CluAlexis Fawx bdom - Sex Slave For Blondes Part 6: Pleasured By Sadism Pounding Mill

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: Body Worship, Chindo
Video language: English
He must suck their toes, lick their heels and do anything the women say. They really have fun pulling his leash and demanding the foot worship, laughing and overwhelming him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6305kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 343.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CluAlexis Fawx bdom - Sex Slave For Blondes Part 6: Pleasured By Sadism

Mia Malkova - Office Blackmail Fuck Dronninglund

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Mia Malkova
Genres: Anal Play, Big Butts, Domestic Domination, Office Setting, Pegging, Strapon
Boss Bitch Mia Malkova lays down the law on her newest employee. He will be the perfect office assistant after she is done abusing, using and destroying his tight, virgin ass.
Duration: 29:54
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1565kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 371.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Malkova - Office Blackmail Fuck

Kristina Rose - Ruined by Feet Leiter

Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: Foot Worship, Footjobs
Mistress Kristina is feeling very generous and allows her slave to finally cum after being locked in chastity for 30 days straight. He definitely doesn´t deserve her pussy or even her hands though for complaining the entire time his cock was spent caged up. Instead he will have to fuck her sweaty feet if he feels like getting off before losing another month of orgasms.
Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8288kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 568.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristina Rose - Ruined by Feet

Nadia White - Performing Milking Maintenance Faith

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Nadia White
Genres: Cum Eating, Female Domination, Femdom, Handjobs, Milking
Goddess Nadia White is performing maintenance on her slaves. She pulls slave 044 out of his cage and makes sure he is ready to be rid of his disgusting backed up filth. Goddess Nadia starts milking her pathetic slave. In order for the process to go by faster for everyone, she massages his swollen balls with a few swipes of her hand. Goddess Nadia orders him to not cum until she says so as she doesn´t want to clean up his filthy mess. It´s been 30 days since he was last milked, so Goddess Nadia is expecting a sizeable load, and she better not be disappointed. Goddess Nadia can feel him getting closer, but it isn´t time yet. She tells him about the chastity device she bought him so he can´t masturbate while doing chores. Finally, Goddess Nadia gives him permission to spill his filth, which he does all over the floor. After he´s done eating his cum from her hand, he will have to clean up the floor now too.
Duration: 7:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6293kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 340.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nadia White - Performing Milking Maintenance

Jean Bardot - Repair Men at ClubDom (Bg make your Mistress Cum) Pt 2‏ Earlville

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Jean Bardot
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom Sex, fucking, Humiliation
Goddess Jean Bardot and Mistress Kylie Rogue just finished draining loud mouth Lew of his pathetic man filth. Now they turn their attention to repair boy Alex. Jean pulls his bitch ass out of the cage and asked him if he thinks he can fuck his way out of this one. His buddy, loud mouth Lew has put him in this predicament and Jeans giving him a chance to get out of it. He has exactly 3 minutes to make Mistess Kylie orgasm. Jean asks "you think you can do it bitch?" "Yes Goddess." Alex is terrified and shaking. Jean and Kylie laugh as Jean shoves his face right in Kylies wet pink pussy telling him to breathe in his goddess. She makes him lick it and lube it up and then the countdown begins. Alex is fucking her vigorously with everything he´s got trying to get out of the situation. He pounds her as hard as he possibly can. Mistress Kylie cums but so does Alex, right in his condom. The ladies laugh at his humiliation then dunk the condom in and out of his mouth like a little teabag. Proceeding to dump his disgusting man filth right in his filthy fuck hole. Eat it up bitch boy your day has just begun
Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6293kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 345.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jean Bardot - Repair Men at ClubDom (Bg make your Mistress Cum) Pt 2‏

Lana Rhoades - Lap it up! North Battleford

Cast: Lana Rhoades
Genres: Cum Eating, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction
I can tell how much you want to stroke for me.. Just stare at my large natural perky tits and sweet little pussy through my slutty sheer panties. What a desperately horny pervert you become when you start stroking that cock. You are going to entertain me today, you are going to give me a show while you masturbate. I want you to lick your cum up like a kitty licking a bowl of milk. Show me how obedient you can be. I love training perverts to be cum lapping sluts for me.
Duration: 9:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8336kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 584.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lana Rhoades - Lap it up!

Kylie Kalvetti - Pain Gives Pleasure Silvis

Cast: Kylie Kalvetti
Genres: Chastity, Pussy Worship
Mistress Kylie believes without pain there would be no pleasure and her masochistic bitch will learn just that! For every second she is satisfied by his hungry mouth the slave´s cock will be in constant agony. Mistress Kylie will train him every day to except his fate that his misery will always be her reward.
Duration: 9:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8306kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 620.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Kalvetti - Pain Gives Pleasure
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22558 секунды с 9 запросами