View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 07:03 AM   #4716
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hurting Hunter Glen Elder

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Hunter is the kind of beauty you'd never expect was into BDSM, but looks can be deceiving.
Once she's tied up he takes full advantage of her helplessness. He touches anything he wants to touch and she can't stop him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hurting Hunter

Tattooed slut Pisgah Forest

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Well, we finally did it. We have been doing live Bars shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different.
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tattooed slut

Maddy O'Reilly - Bait & Switch Butte Falls

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Torture, Needles, Flogging, Caning, Pain
I don’t consider myself a prude. It’s important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain. This time it’s gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven’t put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad. It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling “red”, but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I’ll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won’t make a difference.
Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O'Reilly - Bait & Switch

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2 Teigen

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

HardTied Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie Bahia Blanca

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Mercy West Crybaby Part 3 Hollis Hills

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
We have a few of our meaner mind games lined up for her during this last bit, and of course, no show is complete without a grand finale.
Duration: 45:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West Crybaby Part 3

Good Slut Part Two Campbon

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.
Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Slut Part Two
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14027 секунды с 9 запросами