View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 04:58 AM   #338
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Realtampaswingers.com- The Perfect Hangover Cure

Realtampaswingers.com- The Perfect Hangover Cure

Description:
I have discovered the Perfect Hangover Cure I had a crazy party one night and a good friend of mine was just way too buzzed to drive home. So, being the nice person that I am, I let him crash on my couch. He mentioned that he had to be at work the next afternoon, and asked me to be sure that he was up. Well, I did get him up, but he was moving very slowly, so after a few aspirin I told him to jump in my shower and that maybe that would make him feel better. I wasn_t feeling bad at all, and my head was very clear, and full of dirty thoughts... I went back to check on him, naked of course, and decided to help him out with his soap I lathered up his cock, and man, did it start to grow....very big I had his cock slipping and sliding up and down both of my hands. I soaped him up good and I knew his balls were smelling sweet right now, so I rinsed him off and took his clean cock in my mouth and deep down my throat. It was a mouthful, that_s for sure He wanted to fuck me, so I got down on my hands and knees and bent right over the toilet His cock went deep inside me I took my hand and rubbed my clit as I came twice while his shaft was stretching my pink pussy hole wide open. I could tell his head ache was feeling better now I wanted to taste that cum of his, so I soaped him up again and had him dump his load right in my clean mouth. It was yummy....but we weren_t finished yet He had to taste my cum too So off to the bed we went and he ate me out. He gentle inserted his fingers into my stretched out fuck hole to find my G spot, and boy did he...I came another 2 times Wow....what a great way to cure a hangover You should try it sometime too
Model:
Tracy Lick, Vic Wonder
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : ThePerfectHangoverCure_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 349.99 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:28:10

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/431ed9d1c3fb2

Время генерации страницы 0.03077 секунды с 9 запросами