View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 05:18 AM   #11410
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Slave Girl. Galatia

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
hey will do as they are told no matter how perverse without any complaints, meet the girl. More slaves subject themselves to spanking, bondage, candle wax, whipping, electro-shock and much more from merciless Mistresses.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:26
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Girl.

Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie Holon

Cast: Mina
Genres: bondage
Mina wears her metallic blue Realise swimsuit, our Lambskin Leather Five Point Bondage Harness, Black PVC Stockings and Black heels. We find her laced into an Lambskin Armbinder and Gwen hood, the lacing is tied up tight, and she ends up in a hogtied position with belts added to make her bondage more intense and even tighter.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

Disciplined Dronninglund

Submissive girls get disciplined and enjoy every minutes of it. Two Schoolgirl scenes with little damsel in uniform eager for attention, training and sexual attention. A very naughty damsel squirting on her schoolbooks, A maid hogtied , gagged and struggling for attention before being to orgasm by her mistress. A busty college girl caged and getting off with a large toy. A lady drilling her pussy and mouth hard for satisfaction. A newbie clamped and stretched in every direction... should I tell more? No! you should watch it
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:25
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disciplined

Fetisch Extrem Scene 1 Sertar

The passion for rubber saves itself the irresistible compulsion unconditionally add and the mistress to submit to the orgasm the redemption brings.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:30
Video: 576x432, XviD, 922kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 700.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetisch Extrem Scene 1

Costumed Hogtie Wagener

Mina wears a black costume bodysuit, shiny PVC stockings, and heels. She is hogtied with tightly with blue rope.
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Costumed Hogtie

Cocoon Part 3 Flensburg

Some of the most unique and extreme cocoon-style bondages ever seen on video. A lot of wrapping and layering is done on screen. Includes sensory deprivation, rope webbing, plastic wrap mummification, latex and bandage enclosures, Tara’s spandex enclosure and upside down suspension, breathing tubes and inflatable hood scenes, pantyhose single sleeve cocooning with vibrating nipple clamps.
Duration: 1:53:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 979kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 946.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocoon Part 3

Andrea Neal - More than Just Strict Design Fittstown

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Andrea Neal
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
I have to thank a member for sending me an email asking for me to go back and post some really old stuff. It sort of got me on the train of putting up the first part of the Strict Design video that Cory and I made way back in 1999. When it came to do the pictures though, I realized that back then, and we are talking waaaaaaay back then now, I didn't take that many pictures of scenes. Just enough to sell the video that we were going to release. It wasn't until later when we opened Shortfuse Video as a paysite, that we started taking full sets of pictures. So I decided I would go back to the origins of Andrea's shoots and revisit pictures that haven't seen the light of day in decades. It was a very interesting experience. First off - damn, I'm a young pup... and second - even though I was using a really, really, really crappy digital camera (so crappy that I switched to 35mm film shortly after and wasn't convinced to come back to digital for almost 4 years), I do love these pics. Yeah, it is probably the sentimentalist in me - but I do. Yeah, I know my rope work is barely passable, and the lighting is well... non existent, there is still a certain charm to these photos that is enduring. Plus, its fucking Andrea Neal. And yes, you all out there have probably heard how much we all just Adored her to - but we did - and you can see why in these pictures. She was just so... real. Fun, quirky, girl next door, awesomeness - and a girl that could turn on the "Damsel in Distress" thing so well, that on more than one occasion, I stopped to shooting to make sure she wasn't really in life-theatening distress. When that happened, she would just look at me and smile and I would say, "damn, you fooled me again..." . I hope you enjoy the journey down memory lane.
Duration: 28:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2825kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andrea Neal - More than Just Strict Design
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05358 секунды с 9 запросами