View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 05:56 AM   #357
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Did Someone Call MediCock

Realtampaswingers.com- Did Someone Call MediCock

Description:
Our member was not feeling all that well that night, and he made a call to his insurance company to have MediCock come over and see what the problem was. Well, us two hot nurses showed up and we had to do some tests on him to diagnose the problem... We first checked to make sure his tongue was working correctly, and it was He was feeling a tingling down there when he was licking Faith_s wet cunt, so that was a good thing. We then decided to see how his reaction time would be when I sucked on his cock, and fortunately they were very good too His cock grew in girth and length, very quickly, with each suck that I gave his black, meat stick I must say...I enjoyed doing that test on him Now it was time to retrieve a sperm sample to take back to the lab We put a latex covering over his cock so that we could get every drop out of him and then my assistant jumped onto his cock and rode him till he was ready to release his sample. Fortunately it worked, and we got a good few ounces of his poisonous sperm for our research. I carefully removed the latex wrapper from his swollen cock and tied it up so that we wouldn_t spill any on our way back to the office. As we were getting ready to leave he said that he was starting to feel a little better, but we advised him to stay put and get some rest. We informed him that we would be back in a few days with the results from his test The results came back a few days later and we were happy to let him know that everything was okay....all that had happened was, that his sperm had been backed up and that was what was causing his discomfort We advised him to release that sperm anyway he could on a more frequent basis, by either getting a blow job, fucking or even jerking that large cock of his off, so that it doesn_t build up again... Of course we would be happy to cum back again and take additional samples if necessary E-mail me if you need a sperm sample taken too
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : MediCock_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 141.55 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:11:23

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/846484dada28b

Время генерации страницы 0.06893 секунды с 9 запросами