View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 06:53 AM   #1304
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Juliette Black Keene

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliette Black

Bad Bunny Kemblesville

Bad Bunny Doll has been languishing in the dungeon for a while now. She told us she was a pain slut so we decided to make every bit of her experience here a test of that. Every toy, tool and position will be used to make her scream, and then we'll check to see how wet she gets. It isn't hard to see. This girl is ready to cum from the canings, the vibrators are hardly necessary. When electricity starts dancing across her body the sounds that come out of her are equal parts shock and pleasure. Such a hot, willing pain-slut doesn't come around too often.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 973.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Bunny

Turd Says Part Two Guernsey

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Two

The Submission of 314 Part Three Milroy

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
314 is ass up attached to the table. Such inviting globes need attention. A solid caning is just what she needs. Her tears are so delicious as she struggles to maintain composure. The hits just keep on coming. Once her ass is red and striped she needs to eat. If you though it was going to be something tasty you haven't been watching. 314 gets a disgusting can of food that spends it's time on the floor, then on her face, and finally in her mouth. She's put into the chair and the electricity is connected. It's time for a good old fashion interrogation. As the questions get harder it's clear 314 is struggling to take the electricity. Her sobs are beautiful!
Duration: 1:10:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Submission of 314 Part Three

I love him Purmela

I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass.
Duration: 51:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 783.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I love him

Shocking The Slut Mountain Grove

When the first scene opens up on Cici Rhodes deep throating Cyd's cock you can tell that this is going to be hot. When he pulls out to start applying clamps to her nipples you can tell that this is going to be rough. The belt, whips, bells and vibrators are all precursors to something more. In this case that something is a powerful little shocker that goes right into Cici ass.
Format: m4v
Duration: 41:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 721.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shocking The Slut

Application Denied Cowen

She won't be able to sit for days so it is a good thing Ella is used to spending a lot of time on her back and knees. It isn't just his bare hand that leaves its marks on her ass. He canes her and paddles her to tears, leaving huge bruises across her back side. But true to her word, Ella complies. She begs to go home but she never resists. And when a metal dildo is pushed inside of her, when the celebrator starts vibrating across her clit, suddenly it becomes clear why. Her pussy is dripping wet and she cums in a matter of seconds. Ella may be crying but she is loving every second of the humiliation.
Duration: 54:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Application Denied
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06162 секунды с 9 запросами